All My Sons Moving & Storage
Horrible experience. Beware of many details that they don't tell you about over the phone:
1. BEWARE: once the moving guys appear at your doorstep, the &quot;clock&quot; starts right then---the first hour or so they do an &quot;inventory&quot; of the contents of the house--they don't even start moving anything until after the inventory is done
2. BEWARE: they make you sign a paper before they start moving that they are NOT responsible for any damages caused to your house or to the things that they are moving during the moving process
3. BEWARE: this has never happened to me before--before they unload your stuff off their truck into your destination home--they make you PAY first then only do they unload--so this way, if they do damage anything--guess what?? they already have your money. In fact, this happened to one of my nice pieces of furniture, the guy accidentally dropped it, damaged it, but already had my money
4. once they arrive at your house &amp; prior to unloading...they call their &quot;boss&quot; who will ask them about how much time will it take to unload the truck--they will then add this &quot;guesstimated&quot; time to your cost....
5. I have moved many times--I would highly recommend hiring a moving company that charges one flat rate from door to door than paying by the hour
**This is a fraudulent company**