Dr. Arthur A. Kezian DDS
443 N Larchmont Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004
I just met with Dr. Kezian today for the first time and had a wonderful experience (and yes, I'm a ""real patient."" and I'm leaving a dentist who will be getting a different kind of review).
1) Knowledgeable and willing to explain things to me
2) State of the art equipment (I never heard of ""low radiation X-rays"" before, but when I mentioned my concerns about x-rays, he said it's the lowest level available.
3) Quality of the x-rays. I've been confused because I got 2 very different opinions (former dentist and a second opinion), and he showed me exactly why they both might be right and I myself could see it with him.
3) He agreed with my plan to not do anything but to ""keep a watch"" on this particular tooth (unlike another reviewer, not only did he not accuse me of ""playing dentist"" but he seemed genuinely interested in my opinion!)
4) THE BEST PART - this was a second (actually third) opinion/consult and he spent a lot of time with me and took x-rays. Cost? Free. Seriously... who does that? I can only come to the conclusion that he has his heart (and his practice) in the right place. So far, I also really like his staff - extremely friendly and professional.
1) The first examination room is a bit public - that is, I could see the patient from the waiting area. Perhaps a door or curtain is in order?
OVERALL - I think I found my new dentist. His expertise, caring, demeanor, lack of charge for the consult, taking time to explain, NOT AT ALL condescending, and the state-of-the-art equipment.