6350 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Rules for eating at beso
Rules For Eating At Beso
1. Order a drink from the specialty cocktail list
2. If at all hungry, order the skirt steak tacos and the margarita flat bread
3. Get to know the bartenders. They're a cool group of people. I'm sure I've met them all, one is a girl. They are super friendly
4. Come early if it's friday or saturday. It's very hard to get a spot at the bar after 9 sometimes. The surrounding lounge is cool, but it's not the same experience. You can see everything up at the bar (your fun surroundings). And the cocktail servers while very nice, don't have the time that the bar staff has to talk to you.
5. Have fun. It is la and it is a high profile restaurant, but speaking for the people who work here, it is the easiest place to fit in and just enjoy your time.
1. Come hungry. There are so many things on the menu that are worthwhile, but you also have to save room for desert. The churros are my favorite.
2. Trust in your server's ability to recommend food even if you're not a first timer. In my experience, they know their stuff and seemed always willing to go the extra mile.
3. If you like wine, find the wine guy there. I went there one time and he wasn't working, but he's very knowledgeable.
4. This place gets super busy on the weekend so act accordingly the week before and reserve a table. Walk-ins seem to happen, but it's easier that way. Sometimes it is more fun to get stuck at the bar though.
5. Bring a camera or a pen and paper for an autograph. There are celebrities here every time I come.
Last time I was there, I saw Eva Longoria actually go over to random tables and talk to people. It was very pleasant to see that and she took a picture with other people who just walked right up to her. I love this place