I’ve had many massages in my lifetime, but massages from Laura are my absolute favorite! I’ve followed her from previous locations to Health in Harmony. This facility has a professional, clean, relaxing, environment and there is ample parking. I feel so comfortable around Laura and she is knowledgeable about my questions and concerns. My two daughters and I love going to Health in Harmony and we adore the amazi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Health In HarmonyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Health In Harmony is a wellness center dedicated to helping you live well and beautiful in harmony with your life. We have both professional massage and body therapies along with esthetics (skin care) services to fit your needs. All of our technicians are licensed. Each has an area of expertise so that we can make sure you get the highest level of quality during your treatments. Please feel free to call if you have further questions you would like answered. We look forward to talking with you, and to begin scheduling journey into relaxation and wellness that fits your life. We thank you in advance for your business. We will see you soon.
- *Aromatherapy Body Scrubs|*Brow Shaping and Body Waxing|*Chemical Peels|*Contouring Body Wraps|*Facials|*Lash and Brow Tinting|*Peppermint Hand and Foot Treatments|*The Original Sensational Sinus Remedy|Deep Tissue Massage|Holistic Massage|Hot Stone Massage|Reflexology|Swedish Massage|We have a variety of organic face and body products. Gift options along with Gift Certificates for either our Therapeutic Massage or Esthetic services.
- *ilike - The original organic skin care from Hungary.
- *Shea Terra Organics
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, check, cash, debit
- Lincoln Square Mall
- Massage Therapists, Reflexologies, Skin Care, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Massage Services
This was hands down the best massage I have ever had! I suffer from severe TMJ problems and frequently get headaches and other problems relating to that. I have been in and out of surgery, therapy, and massages in attempt to reduce my pain. I was finally referred to Health in Harmony by my boss who claimed they were the best. My boss was 100% right. My massage therapits, Laura, is specialized in TMJ and did an a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Laura has been my massage therapist by-proxy, even while she was attending massotherapy school (jeez...was that 10 years ago!?). She has a keen understanding of the human anatomy and true care for her clients always having their health and rehabilitation in mind (and of course relaxation too!). Laura also keeps up with her education and certifications, which just proves her commitment to her field and profession. Lau... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Laura gives the most amazing massages! I have been seeing her for about nine months now, and I am AMAZED at what a difference it makes. She keeps it very relaxing while still working out all of my excess tension from life and regular workouts! It's superb.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse