My mother has received the best care at the Heights. We are forever grateful for the love and care she has received. It was so wonderful to know she was receiving her medicine on time and having three delicious meals a day. She made friends and the administration was so helpful. The environment is so peaceful. It was almost like being at home. Thank you again for everything!
Add to mybook
The Heights Of Tyler
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services. 71 Medicaid beds. 120 Beds total. Medicare accepted.
- Payment method:
- cash, check, visa, master card
- Price Range:
- Medicare and Medicaid and Private Pay.
- South on Old Jacksonville past Grande Boulevard. Next turn in Oak Hills Subdivision.
Nonprofit Nursing Home
The Heights of Tyler
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Rehabilitation Services, Elderly Homes, Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services