- General Info:
- We are a motorcycle quick service business.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit
- We are located on Old Jacksonville Hwy. across the street from the Brookshires distribution center. We share the same parking lot as East Texas Copy Systems.
- Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & Supplies
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- I attended the benefit for Lil bits (Leather Tails MC) children. Qwik Bike hosted the event. It was such a wonderful turn out. Tons of people came together as a family and showed their support for these wonderful children. Don't forget you can stop by and donate school supplies for Bikers Rule for School.
-This place is awesome! Great service and Great people! Jon is one of the best mechanics in Tyler! Go See!
they were referred to me, says alot to me
they took care of my wants and some needs.
work seems to have been performed properly and in a timely manner.
called me with and &quot;upsale&quot; which i like because i would have the option of more work performed while its there than not at all
went to pay and it seemes very fair
Qwik-Bike is not owned by the BANDIDOS MC. It is a family owned and operated business. We believe that the motorcycle riders of Tyler needed a place where people could get repairs done in a timely manner, preferably on a ride in- ride out basis. We are a club friendly establishment. If a member of any motorcycle club comes in, they receive a 10% off parts and accessories. We only ask that attitudes are kept outside.
We look forward to seeing EVERYONE at the shop…