WARNING---FOOD POISONING!!! October 3, 2014 my spouse and I had dinner - I had shrimp dish. Awoke at midnight with severe nausea and diarrhea with extreme dizziness. Spent next four hours on bathroom floor with continued vomiting and diarrhea. Fainted trying to get back to bed and remained on floor suffering from terrible chills and labored breathing for several more hours. Remained in bathroom and bed all day Saturday, Sunday and most of Monday. Severe case of shellfish poisoning . Fortunately for me my spouse is healthcare practitioner and able to tend to me. I contacted the company (in person and by phone) and were very unconcerned and even unwilling to provide a management person for me to talk with. NEVER NEVER AGAIN will I eat at Happy's Fish House or either of their other two restaurants, Posada's or Mercado, in Tyler.