Express Lane Urgent Care
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Waits in emergency rooms for urgent care or minor emergencies can be very time consuming. The wait at Express Lane Urgent Care is usually only minutes. General we will have your minor emergency taken care of in 30 minutes or less and have you on your way. Express Lane Urgent Care is equipped to handle most minor emergencies. From sprained or broken ankle or arm, laceration, abscesses, infection, allergic reaction, asthma, rashes, fevers, colds, flues, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, pain control such as migraines or back pain. If you are unable to get in your primary doctor because he is over booked, we are the there for you. You never have to make an appointment we take walk in. If you choose to make an appointment we will work with your scheduled.
- Asthma Treatments, Pregnancy Testing, Glucose Testing, Pain Management, Minor Injuries, Minor Illness, Laceration Repair, Orthopedic Injuries, Minor Surgical Procedures, CPR / First Aid / AED Classes We Specialize In Treating: Headaches, Lacerations, Influenza, Serious Colds, Allergies, Infections, Ear, Nose, And Throat Ailments, Asthma, Kidney Stones , Pregnancy Testing
- Urgent Care
- Payment method:
- Express Lane Urgent Care is located in Turlock. We are at 711 E Hawkeye #3. 2 blocks down from Emmanuel Hospital, on the corner of Olive and Hawkeye.
- We are centrally located in mid Stanislaus County. It is only a short drive from most cities in Stan County. We serve the residents of Turlock, Keys, Ceres, Patterson, Delhi, Livingston, Newman, Gustine, Atwater, Delhi, Winton, Hughson, River Bank, Waterford and every place in between.
- Urgent Care, Emergency Care Facilities, Health Plans-Information & Referral Service, Hospitals, Physicians & Surgeons, Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine, Medical Clinics, Health & Welfare Clinics
This place is great! Quick, quality care. Staff is friendly and helpful. I brought my friend in with her son, and we were in and out in less than 20 minutes! It's nice to know there is an alternative to the ER when my physician isn't available. Great hours, too! I highly recommend it.
Express Lane Urgent care has excellent service. The staff was friendly and treated me and my child with care and respect. The wait was short. The PA took time to answer all of my questions and later called me to check on my child to make sure they were feeling better. I recommend Express Lane Urgent Care and will gladly go back!
I went to place and the doctor was afraid to look at my problem. Gave me medicine and said give it four weeks to get better. Within a week I got sicker and when I called to see them again or give me different medication they wanted me to pay for another office visit. I have never been treated so badly by a doctor's office before. A normal place would do a recheck for same problem for free. I don't recommend them at all.