I had my wedding there on 8/28/2010. They did a tremendous job making my very stressful day, less stressful. Kudos to the staff, kitchen, and especially Corine for a fabulous experience. They delivered a great evening and even helped with a very tardy/disorganized DJ... My DJ was 2.5 hours late and did a HORRIBLE job transitioning with music during my processional.. (his name was Phillip Gonzales, by the way.. never... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Billy Baroo's Bar & GrillAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Overlooking the golf course greens of Fosters Links and a rockery fountain, Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill features Northwest cuisine with generous portions and courteous service. Our menus includes Angus beef burgers, fresh salmon entrees, delectable salads and several menu items that are smoked daily, just off the 9th green, in our apple wood smoker. Of course no meal is complete without a beverage. We feature 20 rotating beers on tap as well as full bar service and 18 varieties of wine to tempt you to sit back and relax on our patio in the summer or cozy up near our dining room fireplace in the winter. Happy hours, wine night specials and our ability to serve the single diner looking to watch the game or large groups with separate check service all makes us the place to go for retirements, birthdays and all personal and business celebrations. Whether you are just off the golf course or you come in for a business lunch, a gathering of friends or for live music Saturday nights, Billy Baroos Bar & Grill is the place to meet!
- SATURDAY LIVE JAZZ Join us every Saturday night for live jazz from 8-11 p.m. by local artists such as Michael Powers, Sam Chambliss, Irae Pagofie, Butch Harrison and many more. No cover, reservations are recommended. ANNUAL SPECIAL EVENTS We feature our annual events as shown as well as seasonal special events that may not be included here. To be notified of the latest be sure to sign up for our E-Club and hear about these and other special events all year long! JANUARY * New Year's Day: January 1st, the restaurant is closed. MAY * Mother's Day Brunch: Treat your mother and family to a beautiful brunch. The menu includes action stations as well as all of your brunch standards, desserts and special chef treats. Reservations are recommended. * Beer Tasting Party: Join us for a sampling of some of favorite local brews. Giveaways, appetizers and fun! JUNE * Father's Day BBQ: Dad deserves a day overlooking the greens. Whether dad has time to golf or just enjoys looking at a green lawn he did not have to mow, Billy Baroo's BBQ Buffet for Dad is just the way to honor him. JULY * Fourth of July: We have limited hours on Independence Day so be sure to call and make sure we are here to pour you a frosty Fourth of July Beer! AUGUST-SEPTEMBER Sign up for our E-Club to see what specials are happening in the summer!
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover
- Located in Tukwila at Fosters Golf Links
- Restaurants, Bars, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Party Planning, American Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Barbecue Restaurants
Recently went in to golf at Foster Golf Links and was very happy to see the restaurant onsite is back open. After our game we went in for appetizers and a cold beer and end up staying for 4 hours! The staff was happy to banter with our rowdy crowd and the food we ordered was fresh and plentiful.. I highly recommend the Fosters Burger and sweet potato fries... it was the perfect topper to a nice day on the course.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Who would have thought you could get great food at a golf course?!\r \r I had lunch in the restaurant. I'm not typically a fan of smoked meats - tend to be too heavily smoked - but the corned beef sandwich I had was perfect. Just enough smoke to give it a unique flavor. I've gone back for breakfast and cocktails and both have been a good experience. \r \r While I was there, I peeked into their banquet rooms. ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been to Billy Baroo's at Foster Golf Links several times in the past few weeks.. lunch, dinner, Easter Brunch. Each time greeted by the owner that is genuinely thrilled to see us. The food each time has been consistently abundant and good.. I recommend especially the smoked items on the menu.. Ribs, Turkey Reuben etc as they are in house smoked and really amazing. The dining room is on the golf course and t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse