Azteca Mexican Restaurant TukwilaAdd to mybook
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- From a 24 seat restaurant in Burien, Washington in 1974 to a collection of 35 Azteca Mexican Restaurants, established by 2001, Azteca Mexican Restaurants now employ more than 1,400 people, and serves over 400,000 customers each month. Stretching from Everett, Washington in the north, to Ashland, Oregon in the south, to Kennewick and Spokane, Washington in the East, and eventually even further to Azteca Real in Davie, Florida, Azteca continues to grow from a small mom and pop restaurant to a major corporation in the Pacific Northwest. With a mission to be the industry leader in the Retail Food Market, specifically Casual Theme Restaurants in the Pacific Northwest, Azteca Restaurant Enterprises, Inc. is committed to excellence in guest satisfaction, food quality, service, presentation, and creating a fiesta atmosphere.
- * Azteca Gift Cards * Cantina Menu * Catering * Delivery * Dinner Menu * Family/Work Events * Fiesta Club * Little Amigo Menu * Lunch Menu * Order Online * Party Platters * Private Banquet Room Seating Up To 100 People
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, visa, mastercard
- 175th & Southcenter Parkway
- Tukwila Urban Center
- English, Spanish
- Seafood Restaurants, Bars, Restaurants, Caterers, Mexican Restaurants
Azteca has decent mexican food. It's not outstanding, but it is still good. The chips and salsa are very good and we ate a lot of them, especially because it takes awhile for the food to come out. My favortie is the macho burrito (rice, beans, and meat inside the burrito). It's pretty tastey. The service is ok, sometimes a little slow, because the restaurant is often very busy. However, we have never had a problem wi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been coming here with various family members since before I can remember. Some have come from out of state, and they love the food. Not once have I heard a complaint. By the time your meal comes around, you aren't very hungry because the chips & salsa fill you up. I always end up walking out with a smile, happy family members, and a take-out box.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I did forget why I haven't came here in a while, but after I returned recently I remembered what that reason was -- the food isn't good. Usually the chips & salsa are very addictive pair for an appetizer, but there just isn't that addictive and spicey ""zing"" here at Azyucka. The typical rice and beans that come with many of the entrees taste dull and stale. The meals seem like they were rushed and are very plain... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse