It's difficult to know if a facility is dependable, clean, or trust-worthy, especially if you are on the other side of the country. I was very pleased with the accommodations and the care Bernie Rosario gave my brother....with very short notice. After visiting a few adult care facilities, I chose Gardenia because of the open, well-light and sun-filled space and the personalized approach they showed. It is conduci... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Gardenia Adult Care Home
1601 S Camino Seco,
Tucson, AZ 85710
- Open 7 Days
- More Info:
We are a small, family based adult care home, located on the Eastside of Tucson in the quiet residential neighborhood of Rolling Hills. We offer comprehensive and compassionate, professional 24-hour care to a small number of senior residents who need assisted living services and want those services in a cozy home setting. All levels of care are provided: supervisory, personal, and directed (including secure care for residents with Alzheimer's).
Here at Gardenia Adult Care Home you are not just a resident, you are a member of the family. All meals provided are balanced, healthy, homemade meals that are prepared on-site and based on USDA dietary guidelines. Gardenia Adult Care Home also provides mobility improvement activities and social activities.
Gardenia Adult Care Home's manager, Bernie Rosario, is licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers. She also has Certified Nursing Assistant and Medical Assistant certifications, and has worked as a Patient Care Technician at El Dorado Hospital and at Tucson Medical Center. She has over 17 years of experience providing comprehensive care for seniors in hospital and home settings, helping them to enjoy life again.
Please call 520-903-4690 today and ask to speak to Bernie Rosario for an appointment to see Gardenia Adult Care Home.
- Extra Phones:
Manager's Cell: (520) 903-4690
- 24-hour attentive and compassionate, professional care at all three care levels: supervisory, personal, and directed
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, ambulation, grooming, skin maintenance)
- Incontinence care
- Memory care
- Diabetic care
- Mobility improvement activities
- Social activities and entertainment (on-site and off-site)
- Laundry, linen and housekeeping
- Nutritious homemade meals and snacks
Located One Block South of 22nd Street on Camino Seco
- Large rooms with Satellite TV
- Covered outdoor recreation area
- Large open living room with 50" Flat-Screen TV
- Reading, Games, and Computer Area
Arizona Board of Nursing
Arizona Department of Health Services
Board of Examiners of Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers
- Adult Day Care Centers, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Residential Care Facilities, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Personal Care Homes