Gateway Family Chiropractic
- Mon - Tue 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Wed Closed, Thu - Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Sun Closed
- General Info:
AT GATEWAY FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC WE ARE ALL ABOUT HELPING PATIENTS TO NOT ONLY FEEL BETTER, BUT ALSO TO EDUCATE THEM ON THE BEST WAY TO AVOID INJURY, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP THEM, MAKING SURE THEY LEAVE THIS OFFICE WITH A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE, AND A POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON THE RELIEF OF THEIR PARTICULAR PROBLEM. WE WILL PROVIDE APPROPRIATE STRETCHING AND STRENGTHENING EXCERCISES, INFORMATION THEY CAN TAKE HOME TO USE, AS WELL AS RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANY APPROPRIATE REFERRALS. WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR HEALTH!!
- EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE
- PHYSICAL THERAPIES INCLUDE ULTRASOUND, ELECTRICAL MUSCLE STIMULATION, LOW LEVEL LASER, MASSAGE, AND MYOFASCIAL RELEASE THERAPY
- INVERSION TRACTION TABLE FOR SPINAL DECOMPRESSION
- CERTIFIED MASSAGE THERAPISTS TO PROVIDE IN OFFICE MASSAGE THERAPY.
- CHILDREN ARE MOST WELCOME, BOTH AS PATIENTS AND AS OBSERVERS!
- APPOINTMENTS FOR NEW PATIENTS CAN USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 24 HOURS
- MANY INSURANCES ARE ACCEPTED
- Payment method:
- visa, check, debit, insurance, master card
We are located on Brook Ln, one block behind the PUD building on Donner Pass, just above Meadow Park.
Dr. Towle is a graduate of Palmer College with over 25 years of experience. She uses a variety of techniques including Diversified, Gonstead, and Activator. We usually have almost no waiting time. We strive to make all patients comfortable, allowing them to relax, receive the care they need, and be able to make their Chiropractic experience in this office a positive and beneficial part of their day.
CALIFORNIA CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION,
GATEWAY FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC IS PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH OUR NEW BRANCH "GATEWAYERGO" WHICH PROVIDES ERGONOMIC ASSESSMENTS, RECOMMENDATIONS AND CLASSES TO HELP LARGE COMPANIES, CORPORATIONS HELP THEIR EMPLOYEES TO AVOID INJURIES WHILE PERFORMING THEIR PARTICULAR JOB FUNCTION. WE DO ONE ON ONE ASSESSMENTS, LARGER GROUP ASSESSMENTS AND SPECIAL CLASSES/SAFETY MEETING TO HELP EDUCATE EMPLOYEES ON HOW TO PROPERLY USE THEIR BODIES, USE CORRECT POSTURES, CORRECT BODY MECHANICS AND AVOID REPETITIVE MOVEMENTS WHICH MAY LEAD TO AN INJURY.
GATEWAY FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC
- Back Care Products & Services, Massage Therapists, Holistic Practitioners, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services