The service at the Auto Doctor is always the best in town! These guys go above and beyond to take care of me every time I need work on my car. They always check everything and give me the option to fix things now or later. They get the job done right and always make me feel welcome and I know I can trust them! Doing business with them since we moved to Truckee in 2001. I am a loyal customer and wouldnt think of goin... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Auto & Tire Doctor IncAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Welcome to The Auto & Tire Doctor,owner John Lamoreux has been servicing the Truckee & North Lake Tahoe area for over 25 years. We're a full service automotive repair and maintenance shop providing services from oil changes to detailed diagnostic work, scheduled/preventative maintenance & mechanical repairs to all makes and models of Domestic,European,4x4 vehicles plus RV's. We're proud to be a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility and look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs at our purpose built,"state of the art facility"on Pioneer Trail in Truckee,CA.
- At The Auto Doctor, we primarily provide this type of maintenance and repair: 4WD Repair, Air Conditioning, Alignment, Batteries, Belts and Hoses, Brakes, Clutches, Computer Diagnostics, Cooling System, Diesel Service and Repair, Electrical, Engines, Factory Scheduled Maintenance, Fuel Injection, Heating, Ignition, Oil Changes, Shocks and Struts, Suspension, Tires, Transmission, and Tune-Ups. Please call for other services.
- AC Delco, Bridestone, Castrol, Dunlop, Dynomax, Firestone, Flowmaster, GM Goodwrench, Goodyear, Interstate, Kendall, Meineke, Michelen, Midas, Napa, Uniroyal
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, cash
- Television, Free Wifi, couches and plenty of seating, including outdoor seating.
AAA, BBB, ASE
- AAA Approved, BBB accredited, and ASE Certified
The Auto Doctor
- Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service, Recreational Vehicles & Campers
I took my vehicle into this place to have my studded snow tires mounted, since I had purchased them there. I received a call from the owner around 3 pm, telling me that I really should replace my front brakes. What he neglected to tell me was that he intended to change my front loaded calipers and rotors without informing me and getting my authorization. When I went to pick up my car up, the bill was $623! Although t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse