Hertz - Car RentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Hertz Corporation, a subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ), is the world's largest airport general use car rental brand. Combined with the Dollar and Thrifty brands, the company operates from approximately 10,400 locations in approximately 150 countries worldwide.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (248) 816-2599
24/7 Reservations: (888) 225-6097
- Hertz is committed to providing its customers speed, ease and value with technological innovations and personalized service. “Traveling at the Speed of Hertz” offers a variety of unique customer enhancements, which include: • Carfirmation: Hertz’s mobile email/SMS text service – Mobile Gold Alerts -- that confirm a Gold customer’s reservation and advises them of their car location. • Choose Control: Hertz Gold Choice gives the customer the power to keep the car they reserved or simply choose another, something no other car rental brand offers. • Zap Technology: Hertz’s Gold enrollment and e-Return is the fastest way to get customers in their cars and when they return, back on their way home. Hertz will email the customer’s receipt in a flash. • Acceler-Rental: Hertz is the first car rental company to now offer both airport and neighborhood location customers the ability to rent cars through a live face-to-face video kiosk with Hertz ExpressRent™ kiosks. • Mobile Apps: As consumers are looking to mobile technologies as a way to take back control of their travel experience, from on-the-go bookings to instant upgrades. - Hertz Mobile App: Book, modify and search car rental reservations, find locations, and browse special deals and offers all from the palm of your hand. - Hertz NeverLost My Explore App: Users can plan their itinerary and navigate popular cities all on their smart phone and import it into a calendar or to the award-winning Hertz NeverLost® GPS. Hertz 24/7, with On Demand technology, provides self-service vehicle access to cars conveniently located in your neighborhood, at the airport, or even near the office. Rent a car by the hour, day or week, with fuel and insurance included, anytime you need. Hertz’s hourly car rental service offers a variety of luxury cars, hybrids, electric cars, even van and truck rentals, across the U.S., Europe, Australia, and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Going one way to the airport? Get there at your own pace for less with hourly car rental from Hertz 24/7. Just Book. Swipe. Go!
- Hertz, Hertz Rent a Car, Hertz Local Edition®, Hertz Truck & Van Rental, Hertz Car Sales
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, master card
- After Hours - After hours returns are allowed. Place keys and rental record in the drop box located at the Hertz counter.
- Downtown Troy, Troy
- Car Rental