Master Kevin works with both youth and adults to teach them so much more than just self defense through martial arts. He will bring out the best in each student in every facet of their life. My son started twice a week lessons at 7 and earned his black belt when he was 11 and the day he tested was the proudest moment I've ever experienced. I highly recommend Seung-ni.Share Review
Seung-ni Martial Arts Academy & Fit ClubAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Call 932-4300, check outourwebsiteatseungnitc.comorsendusaquickemail now to take advantage of our FREEINTRODUCTORYOFFER.Formartialarts the FREE offer includes 2 private lessons with a black belt instructor and aFREE uniform. For our group fitness classes - you get oneFREE week of unlimited classes and a FREE pair of kickboxing gloves. There is absolutely no obligation - so give our classes a try today!
- Lucy Active Wear
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, mastercard, amex
- Our Academy is located on Three Mile Road between South Airport and Hammond. The Academy is in the 3 Mile Business Park located on the west side of Three Mile Road across the street from the Grand Traverse Academy west's entrance.
- We have over 6,000 square feet and two fully matted training rooms. We have locker rooms withshowers.Aproshopstockedwithmartialartsuniforms,traininggear,weapons,training supplementsandSeung-ni logogear.Wehavea childplayareasothatyoungersiblingscanstaybusywhileolderbrothersandsisterstrain.
World Taekwondo Federation
World Federation of Russian Sambo
- We are an Offically SanctionedUSA Taekwondo School. All the Black Belts are certified by the World Taekwondo Federation out of Seoul, South Korea. Owner and Master InstructorKevinShoults is a 5th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and a certified instructor in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Russian Sambo and Sayoc Kali. All instructors are certified in CPR, AED and First Aid.
Seung-ni Traverse City
- Health Clubs, Martial Arts Equipment & Supplies, Martial Arts Instruction, Boxing Instruction, Self Defense Instruction & Equipment
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
Classes Offered: Martial Arts, Self-Defense
I love Seung-Ni! The Kickboxing classes are an excellent workout! They are very challenging, but can be modified to fit your fitness level. It has a very friendly, family-like atmosphere that makes you want to come back. The instructors are great, and very helpful. This is a great place to train, whether you are just starting your fitness journey, or want to push yourself to your limit!Share Review
Excellent Martial Arts and Fitness studio. Top of the line. I have earned my black belt in Tae Kwon Do and participate in the fantastic fitness classes. Seung-ni is part of my lifestyle and has been for over 5 years now. I have met some wonderful friends there. The instructors are top notch and Master Kevin is an extraordinary person and a gifted teacher.Share Review
Seung-ni Martial Arts & Fit Club is a great place for families to stay healthy and fit. I have three children who have studied martial arts since they were young and continue to enjoy classes taught by Master Kevin and his staff. The kids not only learn the incredible skills of martial arts but are also guided and taught life lessons they will take with them for years to come. I also have benefitted from the fit classes. I am able to put in an intense work out and often at the same...view more time my children are attending a martial arts class. The best part of the fit classes is that all are welcome and each work out can be adapted to the level you are at, from extremely intense to a beginner. All will get a great work out. The group of people who attend the classes are all so friendly and welcoming.view lessShare Review
My 3 yr old daughter has been attending the Little Ninja class for about 8 months. She has gained self confidence, increased her social skills, and gain huge amounts off gross motor skills. I recommend this class to any family with little ones! The instructors are so patient and so amazing with these little martial art students! I could not be more impressed. We can't wait to continue our martial arts journey with Seung-Ni!Share Review
I started at Seung-ni over a year ago and it has honestly been the best life decision I have ever made. I started out with just Martial Arts with Master Kevin Shoults because I wanted to learn Self Defense , but the main reason is because I lacked focus and I had heard that Martial Arts can really help with that...Master Shoults has been extremely patient with me and I can not believe the difference...I am able to easily start and finish tasks at home and just recently earned my green ...view morebelt , I am well on my way to earning my Black Belt and am completely loving this journey I am on. After 4 weeks of just doing Martial arts I decided to also start their Fit Club classes which included Kickboxing...Sculpt...and Boot camp , The instructors were both knowledgeable and encouraging with all my weight loss goals and at this time I have lost 70 pounds and am lean and toned . I have never been happier in my life ... and just an fyi ..I was a 50 year old woman who didn't even know how to make a proper fist and had never taken a fitness class and now Thanks to Master Shoults and the team of instructors , at 52, I am in the best shape of my life and can defend myself against an attacker. Thank you Sir ...you are the very best Master , Mentor and life and fitness coach that I could ask for ...you are so dedicated to all your students and your vitality for life is contagious .view lessShare Review
Seung-ni Martial Arts and Dit Club has been the most postive thing iny families lives. We have been training here for 9 years. Master and his staff has taught good self lessons on honesty, perseverance, self control, and most of all respect. Respect not only to your Master but your parents and others. All these lesson along with learning maryial atrs helps you to be a better person. If you can not learn respect, self control, perseverance, then how can you ask someone else to give you ...view morethat. Seung-ni is the place you want to be!view lessShare Review