Looking for a new salon and found them online. Katy highlighted my hair and cut in less than 2 hrs. Professional, polite and enjoyable atmosphere. Results were fantastic!! I live an hour away and the drive is more than worth it. (Love the online Scheduling!!)Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Salon VerveAdd to mybook
- Since 2007. An Organic Salon and Retailer.We use Organic Color System's Ammonia free hair color. We carry Simply Organic, Intelligent Nutrients, John Masters Organics, Pangea Organics, Eve Organics, and Neuma.
- Eve Organics, Intelligent Nutrients, John Masters Organics, Neuma, Organic Color Systems, Pangea Organics, Purple Prairie Botanicals, Simply Organic
- Payment method:
- check, discover, master card, visa
- We are 1.4 blocks East of the Elk's Club on Bay Street.
- Our Mission at Salon Verve is to provide the very best in organic and non-toxic personal care products to preserve and enhance the wellbeing of our guests, our community, and our environment. We pursue this mission through continuous education and research with a passion for the art of beauty and the science of wellbeing.
- Beauty Salons, Hair Braiding, Hair Removal, Nail Salons, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
Specialties: Curly Hair, Perms, Coloring
This place is AWESOME! The entire staff is friendly and super helpful. Heather is the best. I have never gotten more compliments on a hair style than I have with her, even 4 or 5 weeks after the cut. They offer a variety of services and a bonus of the salon is that you get a gorgeous view of the bay. They try to keep things organic and planet friendly. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Thanks so much for the great review! We think Heather is pretty incredible too! We are so lucky to have her as a "Verve Girl!" We can't wait to see you in Heather's chair again!
I was desperate. My daughter cut her own hair on Sat afternoon. When I called the place I used to go to they were very rude to me. I called Salon Verve depserate. and even though I called at 2:30 and they close at 3 on Saturday's because it was an emergancy, they were more than happy to help a desperate Mom. they were great with my three year old and her hair looked amazing. A big help to Salon Verve for helping me o... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Green is the way of the future! Salon Verve is a leading business in the green movement from recycling and re-using to less toxins being washed into our water systems. Not to mention it's so nice to get my hair cut with having to breathe the nasty smell of a normal salon. I love Salon Verve!Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Nothing I can say here will give this place justice! I was on vacation and on my way to the beach when some sidewalk chalk caught my attention. I walked into the salon to see what it was all about and was delighted at the colors and furnishings. I felt right at home. The front desk girl gave me a tour and was very knowlegable about ingredient lists and answered ALL my questions about the products on the shelves. I ma... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse