Chateau Grand TraverseAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Chateau Grand Traverse is a world-class winery and vineyard operation. We specialize in premium vinifera wines such as Riesling, Chardonnay, Gamay Noir, Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer, Merlot, Pinot Gris, Varietal Blends, as well as a number of high quality Cherry Wine products.
- Business History
- Chateau Grand Traverse is a world-class winery located on Old Mission Peninsula in Traverse City, Michigan. At the core it is a family-owned and operated winery with a colorful and proud winemaking tradition. As 2nd generation producers, we are afforded the opportunity to carry forward the winemaking vision and maverick spirit that our founder set forth 41 years ago.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 283-0247
- Chateau Grand Traverse offers guests the complete Michigan Wine Country experience. We are located on Michigan's Old Mission Peninsula, featuring a full-production winery, vineyards, retail tasting room winery inn and picturesque setting.
- Brownwood Farms Products, CGT Eclectic, Chateau Grand Traverse, Grand Traverse Select, Traverse Bay Winery
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards, check, debit
- Chateau Grand Traverse is located on picturesque Old Mission Peninsula just 8 miles north of Traverse City, Michigan on Center Road (M-37).
- Open daily, year-round, Chateau Grand Traverse offers wine tastings, complimentary winery tours, wine by the glass, and a gift shop in the heart of Michigan's Wine Country. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will share the best wines of the region with you while guiding you through a tasting of our world-class wines. Enjoy your favorite wine by the glass on our expansive outdoor patio, while taking in the stunning vineyard views. Enjoy a complimentary winery tour, where you will learn first-hand about the winemaking process. Starting on our deck overlooking vineyards and West Grand Traverse Bay, a staff member will guide you through the winemaking process from harvest to bottling. For those who'd prefer a longer stay on the beautiful Old Mission Peninsula, we have a six-room Inn on the property. Contemporary in style, The Inn at Chateau Grand Traverse offers several community rooms, a self serve breakfast, private and public patio areas, full-service gym, sauna, and breathtaking vineyard views.
- English, German, Japanese
Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula
Grand Traverse Winery
The Inn at Chateau Grand Traverse
- Wine, Wineries, Liquor Stores
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
By Appointment Only: No