We loved the pictures of the venue on their website but what we got was unacceptable. We booked the room in May 2013 for a retirement party. It was horrible! They provided us with stained chair cushions, soiled table-cloths and outdated accommodations. Even worse, they were understaffed and the food was deplorable. Don't waste your time - there are much nicer places and life is too short. It’s really not what they ad... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Baltimore's Best EventsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Baltimores Best Events offers planning, production, design and decor for all occasions and celebrations. Our team of experienced event coordinators will assist you in creating a seamless and successful event!
- Weddings and Bridal Showers - We will make your wedding fantasies come true! We organize unique venues, elegant presentations, delicious foods, decadent desserts- in short, an unforgettable and unique event. Learn more about the perfect wedding. Corporate Events and Social Soirees - We can provide all you need to host the perfect corporate party or event. We offer audio, visual and lighting displays that compliment any presentation. Celebrate Important Milestones - We will help you celebrate all important milestones in your childs life the right way! Whether is be a sweet 16, 1st birthday bash or anything in between, we have everything to make your event one that will be remembered. CONFETTIS Event Center - Host all of your events in our beautiful and newly updated banquet hall!
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards, check
- Party & Event Planners, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Party Planning, Party Supply Rental, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Reception Locations & Services
- Other Information:
I can't believe that your company takes money, promises a Cinderella to a 5 year old, don't show up, don't return a call, and then just stop answering the phone when the parents try to find out where their daughters entertainment is??? I can't believe your company is okay with running like this and breaking the hearts of kids. What a shame! Don't ever use this company!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I want to first apologize for the inconvenience of the character not showing up for your daughter's special celebration. While I understand that it was very disappointing to you and your daughter, it was completely beyond my control by the time I was advised that the character had not shown up. It is definitely not our policy to reserve a character who does not appear for the event. When I was notified of the situation, I immediately tried to have another person fulfill the criteria. Due to the time constraints there was noone available. While we do our best to ensure an entertaining and punctual appearance, in this instance I do agree that your expectations were not met. We provided a full refund of course, and in addition we offered to send a character to make a complimentary appearance in the near future. We also provided a gift certificate to be used toward any future service of your choice. The complimentary appearance was declined. I can only again apologize, and reiterate that this is not our customary way that we handle our business affairs. If you decide at some point in the future that you would like to accept a complimentary appearance/meet and greet with a character, I am happy to reserve this for you.
The service and staff were highly professional. The morning of the event, the rain storm of all rain storms hit our area but it did not stop personnel from Baltimore's Best from arriving on time and providing "quality service." If you're planning an event that requires outstanding people of high integrity -- I would highly recommend "Baltimore's Best."Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse