- General Info:
- Shop your local Walmart for a wide selection of items in electronics, home furniture & appliances, toys, clothing, baby gear, video games, and more - helping you save money and live better.
- Video Games
- Music CDs & Tapes
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Acer, Actiflex, Alpha, Apple, Archos, Asus, Baby Connection, Baby Einstein, Bedtime Originals, Belkin, Blackberry, Bright Starts, Bushnell, Canon, Casio, Chicco, Child Of Mine Carter's, Compaq Presario, Cosco, Hewlett Packard, Little Tykes, Macintosh
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, discover, visa, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- Harbor Gateway South, Harbor
- Discount Stores, General Merchandise, Grocery Stores, Department Stores, Supermarkets & Super Stores
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
No customer service! I tried to call about a product & was hung up on about 6 times before some-one finally answered. I was then put on hold for about 7 mins. I hung up as I had other things to do.
I was going to stop by & make a purchase but after this experience & reading the other bad reviews I'm going elsewhere!
recently I lost some pictures. luckily another customer found them and called me to let me know that she turned them into customer service. when i went to pick them up (less than 24 hours later) no one knows what happened to them. the employee "helping me" gave me attitude and was extremely defensive. when the manager came to help she said she didnt know what happened and walkes away while Im still talking. NEVER going back there!!!
03/18/2011Provided by Citysearch -
All the employees need to be fired for their rudeness. I visited Walmart Baldwin Hills and I was totally ashamed to say I was a Walmart Shopper. It was dirty everythihng was in a disarray. The lines were super long and super slow. its a shame that this store is on this shipping center. They need to close it and close it now!!
02/24/2010Provided by Citysearch -
This place is a train wreck!!
All the employees need to be fired for their rudeness and lack of common sense!
I was at the electronic department and I saw one of the employees take a xbox game and put it in his back pocket.
When I went to confront the manager it took 15mins to talk to someone, and when I did they told me their employees don't do those kinds of thing.
I can't tell you how many times I saw ""walmart associates"" just hanging out talking and ignoring customers as they didn't care.
Do these people know that having a job in these tough times are rare and they just think of it as a easy paycheck.
When I walk outside to get into my car I notice to men fighting and pushing each other, as I walked closer the men turned out to be workers of walmart who got into a fist fight outside.
How can you hire these kind of people?!?!
The store on Normandie Ave, in Torrance, is another store that is poorly stocked. There is always a shortage of all products. Also, trying to find a service representive is like looking for a needle in a haystack. My question to you is, why are the stores in Orange County better stocked?