Add to mybook
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Toledo Area Regional Transit Authority--TARTA--has been the Ride of Toledo since 1971. TARTA has over 30 routes in and around the Toledo metropolitan area serving nine communities and carries almost 3.5 million passengers each year. Every TARTA bus is 100% wheelchair-accessible and equipped with bicycle racks. TARTA's other innovations include Call-A-Ride service in 6 different communities, biodiesel fuel use, and service to Fifth Third Field for all Toledo Mud Hens home baseball games. AMENITY There are over 80 bus shelters in the TARTA service area. ASSOCIATION American Public Transportation Association Ohio Public Transit Association
- TARTA call-a-ride is a smart curb-to-curb service in Maumee, Ottawa Hills, Rossford, Sylvania, Sylvania Township and Waterville. Is your township, the library, senior center, the office, and more! With TARTA park-n-ride, you can reduce the wear and tear on your car by using any of these TARTA Park-N-Ride locations: Maumee / St. Luke's Hospital - Toledo / Miracle Mile Shopping Center / Southland Shopping Center - Sylvania / Centennial Terrace BRAND *TARTA call-a-ride *TARTA park-n-ride *TARTA Muddy Shuttle *TARPS PRICE RANGE Fare: Adults and children 6 and above $1. Seniors age 65+ and Persons with disabilities: $0.50.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, check, diners club, cash, jcb, debit, travelers checks
- TARTA offices are located at 1127 W. Central Ave., Toledo, Ohio 43610 near I-75 and Detroit Ave. The TARTA office are on the route 20 bus line.
- Old West End
- Disabled Persons Equipment & Supplies, Transportation Providers, Bus Lines, Special Needs Transportation, Disability Services, Transportation Services