- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Business History
- We opened in 2003. Locally owned and operated.
- Our Bread and Pizza dough are made from scratch every day to bring you the freshest possible meal.
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, amex, discover, debit, all major credit cards, travelers checks
- Byrne-Glanzman Shopping Plaza
Caper's Pizza Bar
- Restaurants, American Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Pizza
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Burgers, Family Style, American, Hot Dogs, Pizza
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Specialties: Weddings, Bridal Events
Price Range : Below Average
Being Vegan can be a challenge when it comes to finding a place where you can eat. I ordered the veggie sub minus the mayo and cheese and it was, and i am not exaggerating, THE BEST sandwich i have ever had in my life! The roasted fresh veggies where CLEARLY not canned with a literally perfectly delectable bread. All of my food was fresh and delicious. Most bar/restaurants aren't so good in having both good drinks and good food, but this place is definitely the exception!