Aids Resource Center OhioAdd to mybook
Special Hours: Mondays 11:00am-7:00pm Thursdays 4:00pm-6:00pm
- General Info:
- AIDS Resource Center Ohio ( ARC Ohio ) is Ohio’s premier nonprofit provider of a comprehensive and coordinated response to HIV / AIDS, from prevention to diagnosis and treatment. We use a holistic approach to address the physical, emotional and social needs of those living with HIV / AIDS in a way that brings hope, healing and empowerment. With 13 offices in 11 cities, we provide medical care, pharmacy and other direct services to more than 4,000 HIV-positive individuals, and testing, prevention, outreach and advocacy to tens of thousands statewide.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (567) 202-2334
Phone: (567) 202-2334
TollFree: (800) 252-0827
- HIV Info and Testing. HIV. AIDS Testing. Aids. Physical Examinations
- Offices throughout Ohio - Akron, Athens, Canton, Columbus - Clintonville, Columbus Medical Center and Pharmacy, Greater Columbus Mpowerment Center, Dayton Medical Center and Pharmacy, Dayton, Jackson, Lima, Mansfield, Neward and Toledo.
- HIV / STD Hotline 800-332-2437
AIDS Resource Ctr Ohio
Aids Resource Center of Ohio
- AIDS Information & Services, Health & Welfare Clinics, Clinics, STD Testing Centers