Neftin Westlake Mazda & Volkswagen
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Have you seen our jelly bean TV commercial? A little wacky. It's entertaining. And most importantly, rich with our unique Neftin personality, inspired by Murray Neftin who started the family business in 1977. Carried on since his passing by sons Sam & Howie, and daughter, Laura, the family believes business should be fun! Which explains why the dealership has monthly BBQs for employees at which customer satisfaction is always the number one topic of discussion. * A select member of the J.D. Powers and Assoc. Dealer of Excellence for a superior customer experience. AMENITY It is Neftin's "neighborhood" attitude and commitment to excellence that makes shopping at Neftin Westlake Cars a kick. The fact that you can look for a new or pre-owned Mazda or Volkswagen, get yours serviced, pick up a needed part or accessory and even bump into an actual owner on the premises...that's what shopping at a car dealership should be like. That's why at Neftin, we're confident you'll enjoy the experience. That's been our goal for over 32 years.; Lang:English and Spanish
- Full Service New Car Dealership for VW and Mazda. Full Line of New and Used Cars. Factory Trained Technicians with a Large Inventory of Parts BRAND Mazda Volkswagen PRICE RANGE Competitive pricing is how we have been able to stay in business over 32 years.
- Mazda, Volkswagen
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, mastercard
- Located off the 101 Freeway between Hampshire Rd. and Westlake Blvd. in the Thousand Oaks Auto Mall. Just 10 minutes from the San Fernando Valley.
- Thousand Oaks
- New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Leasing
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
I really appreciate how you helped me out with the oil plug/oil pan situation and getting the oil change and service schedule back on track (also any other issues you were tentative to) on Friday, April 18th, with no charge to me.
I have never had such a fun and stress-free experience purchasing a car, or any big item in fact. My husband has gotten his last few vehicles there and it's always a pleasant and wonderful experience. When it was time for me to get into a new car, there was no other place we wanted to go. If any family or friends are ready for their new vehicle, I will strongly direct them to Neftin and to Max. He really took care of me. I can't say enough great things about his customer service and his salesmanship. He took care of me, made me feel safe and that I had nothing at all to worry about. He knew he would make it happen for me. The process was extremely easy and stress-free. I can't tell you how relieving good customer service such as this can be. Everyone at Neftin was a joy and pleasure to work with. Max is fantastic and I look forward to a long-lasting relationship with him and the dealership.
Jill was so personable and made the experience of buying a car very smooth. She showed my daughter all the cars and then later in the day showed me the car that would work out perfectly for my daughter. The experience was the best I ever have seen while trying to buy a car. I will definitely be back and hoping Jill is around for my next daughters car. Thank you Jill!!!!!
As always, the service at Neftin in Thousand Oaks, CA was great. The guys there are always helpful and very thorough with their inspection. My family and I have been customers for years and we are always satisfied with the service department and dealership. Thanks!
This is the sixth car I have purchased from Neftin. I have also referred the dealership to several friends. I will continue to recommend Neftin to anyone who is in need of a new/used auto. They are the BEST dealership I have ever dealt with.
There are two main reasons we actually enjoyed our car purchase experience: (1) The car, which is exceptional for the money; and (2) Max Rozi, who is an outstanding sales consultant. He approached us in a friendly and genuine manner, clearly a man who enjoys his job and isn't looking to hustle anyone -- he wanted to present the lot's exceptional cars, which he truly believes in and is passionate about. He was neat and well-groomed (oddly, many salesmen are not), smiled broadly and had a warm presence. We was relaxed and willing to show us every car on the lot so that we would be confident in our choice.
Bradley is the man. I am generally a bit wary of "sales guys," but Bradley presented himself, and the car, honestly, yet very enthusiastically. It won over both my husband and me, and we feel very strongly that we will go back to VW for our next car. I also will be sure to recommend VW, and specifically Bradley to anyone else who I know is looking for a car in this area. Thanks to the whole VW team-- we are so excited about our Sport Wagon!!
Made us feel very important. The whole experience was one we will always remember with fondness, Cynthia treated us like family and we are so thankful for her patience. We love our new Mazda CX 5. We feel just like a king & queen when we are riding in our Mazda.