Sheek Dawn Attorney at LawAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- At Sheek Law, we understand that navigating the legal system can be difficult and intimidating, especially when your family, finances, or health are on the line. We can help you every step of the way from the initial consultation and making sure you understand your options to full legal representation through settlement or litigation. We provide expert legal advice in a variety of areas of the law. Dawn Sheek is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte with a B.S. in Business administration and a B.A. in Psychology. She obtained her law degree from Wake Forest University in 2000. She has been a solo practitioner in Davidson County since 2001.
- Adoption, Divorce, separation agreements, child custody, child support, property division, criminal, traffic tickets.
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Located in Downtown Thomasville (a block from The Chair)
- Child Custody Attorneys, Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Adoption Law Attorneys