06/02/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Let me start with the positives;
- The service was good for a large group.
- The calzone was good, salad looked decent, & the portions were large.
- Prices were not bad at all for the portions
Now the bad;
- A cockroach ran across the table near my wife's food. The only concerned person was one of our servers. A manager came over and made a comment that they shouldn't be out now.
- Nothing was taken off our bill after the whole cockroach incident until my wife said something. Then she was offered 10% off or a $10 gift card. Gee a whole $3 off or a gift card to a place we on't go back to. Finally got her meal taken off the bill.
Maybe the pizza is good but you may want to get it to go.