- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our Commitment to you: Staffed with highly trained courteous professionals that care about your concerns, Pro-Tint will go to the extra mile to help you make the right decisions for your style and budget. Whether your looking for window tinting for your home, office or auto, 3M paint protection for your car, the latest Alpine CD receiver, a Parrot Bluetooth hands free kit, an iSimple iPod interface module, or a top of the line Viper 2 way security system w way security system with remote start, Pro-Tint has it at the best price and installation for you. With our proven track record of serving over 100,000 customers in the San Gabriel Valley since 1988, you probably either have a neighbor, co-worker or family member that has been to our store. Just ask them, we re positive they were satisfied with our level of service. Your satisfaction is our success!
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 949-8468
- Car Audio, Auto Tint, Residential/Commercial Tint, Car Alarm, Car Accessories, Back Up Assistance, Bluetooth/Ipod Integration, Auto Paint Protection
- ARMOR GARD
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, amex, mastercard
- In Temple City
- Temple City
- Free Parking,Easy Access,Financing Available
Pro Tint, Pro Tint Mobile Solutions, AAA Advanced Signs & Graphics & Audio F/X div of Pro-Tint
- Signs, Automobile Customizing, Automobile Accessories, Automobile Alarms & Security Systems, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Radios & Stereo Systems, Window Tinting, Advertising Specialties, Consumer Electronics, Glass Coating & Tinting, Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers, Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Service & Repair, Graffiti Removal & Protection
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Posted: 8/3/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I've gotten my car windows tinted here a few times and every time I was treated with the best customer service. Not only did they do a wonderful job, but they were so kind and friendly it made the whole experience just that much better.
Pro Tint installed a navigation system in my car and I am very satisfied with the results! It didn't very long at all. They kept me updated throughout the whole installation process. It was easy, simple, and easy on the wallet.
Posted: 6/27/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The previous tinting on my rear window had started to peel. They explained my options and helped me decide what would be best for my needs--as to cost, tinting and heat reduction. The service was fast and the explanation of what I could expect and when and how to clean the window very thorough. Pros: Service was according to my need and fast! Cons: None
What can I say? I love Pro Tint, Jeff is great, I have had both my headlights changed to HID with Pro Tint, and I love them and I had my alarm with keyless entry put in there with they did a great job. I have to say they are always pretty fast, when I go in I know if I have a problem I can count on Jeff to help he is honest and that's what I like!
Great place to get more for your money. I took my Suburban and they did a great fast job putting and taking it off after my ticket and they will put back soon. This is a place that you not only get a good job, but also helpful, well knowledged staff. The staff was extremely friendly, and the car was done in the time they quoted with lifetime warranty film.
Posted: 6/22/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The staff is friendly efficient and they do a great job. My car looks great and stays so much cooler during the day! I have been getting tint jobs on my cars for years and this is the best workmanship I have seen. They were very friendly and efficient, the whole process took less than an hour, but I was lucky to get there early. I would definitely recommend this and I will use them next time I need windows done.
Posted: 6/21/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Just had my windows tinted. WOW! What a difference in the temperature in my car. It's so much cooler! I needed a tint that would help keep the heat out. The guys at Pro Tint were so knowledgeable I would recommend them to all my friends.
Posted: 6/16/2011Provided by Citysearch -
We have taken all of our cars to Pro Tint over the past 10+ years - even our parents' cars. They have always done and excellent job and we have never had to replace them. Even though we now live 25 miles away, we still drive in for Jeff to take care of us. We once had a bit of trouble with an appointment and an employee; however, Jeff handled it with true professionalism! I would highly recommend using Pro Tint whenever you have a new car. His installers do an excellent job and they take pride in their work. The secret is to be sure you speak to Jeff from the beginning and he will be sure you and your car are handled with the TLC you deserve!