I was on going to be leaving town the following week and the transmission in my Toyota started to slip. Dave had it on the lift and back to my by Monday.. Im pretty sure he worked extra hours over the weekend to get it done. Great home town service..Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Ultimate ImportsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Asian Import Auto Maintenance and Repairs | ASE-Certified Technicians Since 1997, Ultimate Import has provided Phoenix residents with superlative, full-service car care for Asian imports. From basic auto maintenance to meticulous automotive repairs, our ASE-certified technicians are prepared to provide exemplary service for all models of Toyotas, Hondas, Acura's and Lexus automobiles in our family-owned and -operated Temple, AZ facility. We take our workmanship and reputation seriously, which stems from our over 30 years of experience in the automotive service industry. Fully-licensed and insured, you can rest assured that the free quote we offer you is accurate and what you will receive. No random charges or exorbitant fees here just professional car service that you'll appreciate and even recommend to family and friends. For your convenience, we serve the following areas: Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale, Arizona. Drive in, or give us a call and let us know how we may be of service to you, including for expert auto diagnostics! We proudly offer Free Estimates!
- Ultimate Imports Provides, But Is Not Limited To, the Following: * Air Conditioning Service and Repair * Auto Repair & Service * Belts * Brake Service & Inspections * Car Maintenance * Clutch Replacement Electrical Components * Comprehensive Vehicle Inspections * Computerized Analysis of Vehicle Electrical System and Controls * Cruise Control * CV (Constant Velocity) Joints * Door Locks * Electronic Controls Diagnosis, Repair and Replacement Climate and Interior Controls * Exhaust Systems * Factory Recommended Maintenance * Hoses * Lights * Major Tune-Ups @ 30K - 60K * Minor Tune-Ups @ 15K - 45K * Oil & Filter Changes * Shocks, Struts, and Suspension * Starters and Alternators Diagnosis and Replacement * Steering Components Preventative Maintenance * Timing Belt Replacement Drive Train * Transmission Diagnostics Service & Repair * Windows Call Today for an Appointment
- acura, kia, lexus
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, amex, debit
- Price Range:
- We proudly offer FREE ESTIMATES Call Us Today!
- Hayden Auto Ctr
- We take our workmanship and reputation seriously, which stems from our over 30 years of experience in the automotive service industry.
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Auto Oil & Lube, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Electric Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Towing, Starters Engine, Brake Repair, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Fuel Injection Repair, Automotive Tune Up Service, Radiators-Repairing & Rebuilding, Clutches
I took my car in for an oil change 2 times and both times my car came back with still dirty oil. I informed my dad about this and he talked to Dave (the owner) and he said my car had dirty oil on the bottom of the oil pan and needed an engine flush service to clean it out. My intuition said that Dave never changed the oil, he simply added oil, cause both times the oil mark exceeded the line. About 3 weeks after the l... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I went to the Toyota Dealership and they wanted a lot of money fix my car. I took it Dave at Ultimate Imports and he was much more affordable and he guranteed his work and used factory parts for the repair. I would definitly use him again and recommend him to anyone!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I took my Kia to Ultimate Imports and i was really impressed with the speed of the service I got. At the dealership they told me a longer time and a more expensive price. Dave was also very knowledgeable, it was nice to find somewhere that was reasonable and knew what they were doing.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I am very glad I brought my car to Ultimate Imports. The service was great and I was very pleased with the prices. I shopped around and multiple places were trying to hike the price up. I am very glad I came across an honest and great automotive place in the valley. I would highly recommend Ultimate Imports to anyone.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I brought my Toyota 4runner into Dave at Ultimate Imports when my transmission blew and he was great and very affordable. He used only toyota parts, which I really appreciated. Now, Ultimate Imports is the only shop I go to even for oil changes and regular maintence.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I had my Lexus in at Ultimate Imports and I couldnt have been happier with the service I received. The mechanic there was honest about the repairs and it was very reasonable especially compared to the prices I got from the dealership. After going to Ultimate Imports I will never take any of my cars somewhere else.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse