I went to the Toyota Dealership and they wanted a lot of money fix my car. I took it Dave at Ultimate Imports and he was much more affordable and he guranteed his work and used factory parts for the repair. I would definitly use him again and recommend him to anyone!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Auto Oil & Lube, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Electric Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Towing, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic, Starters Engine, Brake Repair, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Fuel Injection Repair, Radiators-Repairing & Rebuilding, Automotive Tune Up Service, Clutches
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, amex, debit
- Services/Product offered:
- Ultimate Imports Provides, But Is Not Limited To, the Following: * Air Conditioning Service and Repair * Auto Repair & Service * Belts * Brake Service & Inspections * Car Maintenance * Clutch Replacement Electrical Components * Comprehensive Vehicle Inspections * Computerized Analysis of Vehicle Electrical System and Controls * Cruise Control * CV (Constant Velocity) Joints * Door Locks * Electronic Controls Diagnosis, Repair and Replacement Climate and Interior Controls * Exhaust Systems * Factory Recommended Maintenance * Hoses * Lights * Major Tune-Ups @ 30K - 60K * Minor Tune-Ups @ 15K - 45K * Oil & Filter Changes * Shocks, Struts, and Suspension * Starters and Alternators Diagnosis and Replacement * Steering Components Preventative Maintenance * Timing Belt Replacement Drive Train * Transmission Diagnostics Service & Repair * Windows Call Today for an Appointment
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- We services all makes and models.
- We take our workmanship and reputation seriously, which stems from our over 30 years of experience in the automotive service industry.
I took my Kia to Ultimate Imports and i was really impressed with the speed of the service I got. At the dealership they told me a longer time and a more expensive price. Dave was also very knowledgeable, it was nice to find somewhere that was reasonable and knew what they were doing.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I am very glad I brought my car to Ultimate Imports. The service was great and I was very pleased with the prices. I shopped around and multiple places were trying to hike the price up. I am very glad I came across an honest and great automotive place in the valley. I would highly recommend Ultimate Imports to anyone.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I brought my Toyota 4runner into Dave at Ultimate Imports when my transmission blew and he was great and very affordable. He used only toyota parts, which I really appreciated. Now, Ultimate Imports is the only shop I go to even for oil changes and regular maintence.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I had my Lexus in at Ultimate Imports and I couldnt have been happier with the service I received. The mechanic there was honest about the repairs and it was very reasonable especially compared to the prices I got from the dealership. After going to Ultimate Imports I will never take any of my cars somewhere else.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse