Top Gun Shooting Sports Inc
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We Offer:*Indoor Shooting Range and Gun Store *Downs River's Best Place to Shoot *Member Rates*Non- Member Rates*Pistol Rentals*Age 12 +must Be with Adult *Gun Purchase Program:*Buy a Gun and Get a Free 3 Month Membership or Free Range Time *Training Classes * Basic Pistol * CCW * Advance Firearms * Hunters Safety *Weekly Bowling Pin Shoots * Winter IPSC Shoots
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (734) 282-8472
- * Gunsmith* Ladies Day Monday* Seniors Day Tuesday* Full Auto Machine Gun Rentals* *Bow technician* *Training Classes, CCW/CPL, Hunters Safety, First Shots* Specializing in Concealed Carry & Home Defense * Gun Show Prices on Ammo all the Time * Featuring : Guns, Ammunition, Cleaning Supplies, Holsters, Accessories, Gun Safes * Safety : Family & Kids are Our First Priority, Protect and Educate * Ask About Our Special Range Programs Designed for : Police Departments, Security Companies Range Features:*Top of the Line Range * 30 lanes* Pistols - Rifles - Shotguns * Temperature Controlled First Class Ventilation * Great Lighting * Clean
- Armalite, Benelli, Beretta, Blackhawk, Bushmaster, CZ, Colt, Dan Wesson, Diamondback, EoTech, Galco, Glock, HK, Kahr, Magpul, Mossberg, Remington, Rock River Arms, Ruger, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield, Stoeger, Tagua, Taurus, Trijicon, Uberti, Winchester, Windham Weaponry
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, cash, debit, master card
- Between Eureka and Sibley Between Allen and Telegraph
- *Vending Machine* *Free Coffee*
- Ammunition, Gun Safety & Marksmanship Instruction, Guns & Gunsmiths, Rifle & Pistol Ranges, Sporting Goods
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Awesome service. I've tried other places to shoot but not any more. Their new building has plenty of lanes and the staff is very accommodating and friendly.
Thank you for the kind review.
CPL class was just what I was looking for. Instructor Cheryl was extremely informed in all categories.
If you’re a woman looking for a CPL class check TG out. We had 4 in my class and they did great.
My class was the first in the new building. I also noticed the new set up provides improvement for customer service. The range rental is now a separate counter and you will be in line first come first served.
Worst experience everytime I have gone in this place. There is no numbering system and people just walk in front of you while waiting to get help. This just baffles me everytime. I have seen more people including myself walk out because you don't get any help. At a minimum there should be two lines, one for range and one for purchasing or reviewing the guns. Its such a small investment ($100) at Sams club to get a ticket system. Even the people behind the counter are confused, frustrated and look at each other not knowing who is next in line. Service stinks! and now they want to charge you full range prices and your only allowed to buy ONE box of ammo that you shoot off in 5 minutes! I WON'T be going back here anytime soon!
I looked at several places before shopping here and could not have had a better experience, the sales staff stay busy but are more than willing to help. They took their time and let me try several firearms with no pressure. They went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. Their prices are good too, I live more than 30 minutes from them and have several gun stores much closer to me but not one was willing to match their price.
I am no novice shooter, however I would never call myself an expert, either. To these gentlemen, it did not matter. They talked to every single person, including myself, that walked in as intelligent, respected individuals. Any of their top-notch staff are more that ready to assist, but there did not seem to be that pressure that normally exists with most gun places I have been in. They are NOT gun-crazies that constantly talk about stocking up ammo, or politics. They WERE very professional and would have absolutely NO problem sending any person, (male, female; older, younger), to them to purchase or just to learn. Do yourself a favor and visit their top notch indoor facility if you are in their neck of the woods. You'll leave with a smile, just as I did!