Please DO NOT EVER ATTEND THIS SCHOOL!!!! I went there to learn and what I got was an alcoholic teacher who hit my car and kept her job, another teacher admitted a year later she was teaching us wrong the entire time, I was almost wrongly expelled for their own paper work errors, had I not done a ton of digging I would have been kicked out easily, when I had to leave school I was told to expect a refund then they dec... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dorsey SchoolsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Dorsey Schools were founded in 1934 by Ruth Dorsey to fulfill the growing demand for highly skilled employees in local areas. Dorsey is proudly represented by tens of thousands of successful graduates working in their chosen careers throughout southeastern Michigan. Dorsey Schools, regarded as one of the top career schools in the country, has one main mission: to better educate their students, thus improving career opportunities available to them. This is why the entire staff of Dorsey Schools strives to prepare men and women for the best possible career training in a variety of fields. Each program at Dorsey Schools is committed to providing quality career education and positive reinforcement - enabling the development of self-esteem, self-reliance, discipline and confidence in each graduate, coupled with an obligation to the communities where they live and work. Dorsey School of Beauty programs are designed to take your interest in the beauty industry to the next professional level. Help people look their best while building a great career. Dorsey’s cosmetology school combines lecture in theory with “hands-on” practice in a clinic. The Dorsey School of Beauty strives to provide a soothing training environment, leading to pampered clients and a more beautiful world. Additional locations to serve you in Farmington Hills, Jackson, Lansing, Madison Heights, Roseville, Saginaw, Southgate, Waterford-Pontiac and Wayne-Westland. We invite you to stop in and visit one of our career schools at any time. To begin your career education at a career school which is willing to work for you, contact Dorsey Schools. Don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 473-1461
TollFree: (866) 585-5200
- Students Choose Dorsey for Cosmetology, Manicuring and becoming a Cosmetology Instructor because. . . * Dorsey’s cosmetology training offers real experience with clinic clientele; learn by doing and make your training more interesting and selective! * The cosmetology theory courses at Dorsey’s School of Beauty are small. Benefit from a dedicated instructional staff with coursework designed to both practical and technical skill development. * Dorsey maintains professional facilities and equipment in the cosmetology courses. * Realize your artistic dreams while maximizing your career training experience. * Dorsey sets a standard for excellence. Dorsey standards prepare students for the best employers and employment opportunities! * Dorsey School of Beauty is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences, Inc. *The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences is recognized by the United States Department of Education as a national accrediting agency for postsecondary schools and programs of cosmetology arts and sciences, electrology, and massage.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Price Range:
- Dorsey School offers a limited number of Scholarships & Grants to those who are eligible. Contact Dorsey Schools for specific details about Scholarship and Grant eligibility requirements and availability.
- DORSEY SCHOOLS OFFER Career Training Short term comprehensive training that directly relates to your career choice. Dorsey Career Services Provides valuable employment assistance to graduates while serving as an excellent resource for employers in search of qualified employment candidates. Corporate Training Fully networked labs with state of the art equipment and internet access for training up to 45 at one time. Training Information CAREER TRAINING - Programs designed to prepare you for some of today's most exciting and rewarding career opportunities! Visit our various "Training Programs" pages. Employment Services EMPLOYERS - To hire a Dorsey Graduate or to learn about additional employment services, please email us at CareerServices@Dorsey.edu!
Dorsey School Of Beauty
- Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Schools
Very plesent students and teachers I must say, especially loved the fact that the student who worked on me show & told me every single product used on my hair!!! She was so polite . The only thing I truly disliked was the amount of space in the school was very limited! Very uncomfortable at the salon station and the wash bowls , but the fact of them getting a new facility an the same area was somewhat refreshing.... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse