I highly recommend Transmatics Transmissions. I haven't been treated this well by a mechanic in over 10 years!!! I had just gotten off I-75 for a business meeting, thankfully an hour early, when my car started making a weird noise. While I was driving I was turning everything on and off to see what the cause was, but couldn't figure it out. I got to my destination and immediately popped the hood and called my brot... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Transmatics TransmissionsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Transmatics transmission repair has been in business in the Tampa Bay Florida area for Over 25 years and has evolved into a full service Transmission and General Auto Repair, Service, and Maintenance shop. We would like to be your family Transmission Repair and Automobile Repair Service shop. When prospecting for an automotive services shop or transmissions repair specialist, you should take note of the quality in the work that a shop does.
- Extra Phones:
Additional: (813) 884-5131
Phone: (813) 884-5553
- Transmatics Transmissions specializes in transmission repair but also does a full range of auto repair. Transmatics is a FULL SERVICE repair shop. We do Everything under the hood. Repair and Replace All Foreign and Domestic Transmissions. We work on both automatic and stick shift.
- Payment method:
- cash, check, discover, insurance, mastercard, visa
- Price Range:
- Free Estimates, Free Diagnostic, Free Tow with Major Repair
1/2 Mile North of Hillsboro on Anderson Road
Transmatics transmission repair Tampa has proven its track record with satisfied customers all over the Tampa Bay whether you're in Town n Country, Carrollwood, Brandon , Land O Lakes , Lutz , Clearwater, Palm Harbor or Tampa , no job is too little or too big
- Experience of over 25 years.
- Warranties with 6 months and up.
- Any Vehichles
- Manual or automatic transmission
- And other general repair and maintenance services provided
- Automatic Transmission Service Group
Transmatics Transmission N Auto Repair
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Truck Service & Repair
Just a few days ago my transmission started slipping a bit. Then it started making some very nasty growling noises. Got into a parking lot and every gear acted like neutral; my transmission was TOAST! Looked into a lot of different shops and was really starting to question if I should even keep my van or just get a new one because of the high costs everywhere I called for rebuilt transmissions. I heard about Transma... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I chose to call Plumbing Rescue from an advertisement in the local paper. I have been very satisfied with their service to my home. They confirmed the appointment before the technician arrived and he did arrive at the time scheduled. He was very professional and wore shoe coverings in my home. He explained all that he did as he was fixing my AC unit. He was a pleasure to have in my home. I would definitely ask ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This place is not new but they know cars. I brought my car to a place in Tampa and they told me I had a transmission problem and I would have to replace it for $2300. With advice from a friend, I decided to take another opinion at Transmatic Transmissions. He told me it was a transmission sensor that would cost $250 to fix. AWESOME!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I had a couple other shops look at my car and I wasn't happy about their options so I kept looking. Transmatics Transmissions didn't try to pull one over on me and were totally straightforward. They got the work done the same day and I'm very happy with them and the work they did.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My engine was knocking and then I couldn't get the car to move anymore. I as recommended taking it to Transmatics Transmissions after I mentioned to my friend I would just buy a new car. They had a look at it and fixed the problem for a good price. It's been years since the car has ran this good.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My car didn't feel right so I brought it to Transmatics to have them take a look. They fixed it quickly and told me exactly what happened to it and what they did to fix it. I felt that they were honest about it and the price was right. I've been to shops before where it felt like they were trying to pull one over on me and I didn't experience anything like that at all here. I would definitely bring my car to them aga... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse