Tampa Firefighters Museum
- General Info:
- Since 1911 served as headquarters for the Tampa Fire Department until 1974, now a museum that offers cultural and educational programs, including concerts, seminars, children's programs, and training workshops.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, paypal, mastercard, discover, visa, amex
- Downtown Tampa, Northeast Tampa
- Featuring art exhibits, memorial exhibits, and much more!
- Museums, Places Of Interest, Tourist Information & Attractions
- Other Information: