South Tampa Immediate CareAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
South Tampa Immediate Care is a walk-in urgent care clinic with daytime, evening and weekend hours.
Physicians at the clinic treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries such as sore throats, colds and flu, asthma/allergies, broken bones and lacerations, UTIs and STDs.
On-site X-ray assists in the accurate diagnosis of respiratory and musculoskeletal conditions.
The clinic treats patients ages 2 years and older. School physicals, wellness physicals, seasonal flu shots and B-12 shots are also offered.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (813) 413-4304
- We combine walk-in convenience with superior medical care provided by qualified physicians.
- We treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries.
- Join our virtual waiting room by calling ahead to (813) 253-2113 or texting immediate care to (626) 414-3210. You will then receive a call or a text letting you know when to come in.
- urgent care, x-rays
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, insurance, check, debit, cash
- South of Swann Ave on Howard. Across from CVS.
- Southwest Tampa, Courier City/Oscawana
- Open 7 Days A Week
- No Appointment Necessary
- Handicap Accessible
- Licensed Physician On Staff
- Health Care Center
- Clinics, Medical Clinics, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology, Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat), Physicians & Surgeons