Rim Masters, Rim Repair, Auto Body Mechanic & Wheel Alignment
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We install new and used tires and rims for a great price of all major brands. We also mount, balance and repair tires and rims. Contact Us For Information 1 Shop For Wheels Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- East Hillsborough Ave on the South side of the road
- Northeast Tampa
- Tires,Tires,Affordable Rates,Licensed and Insured,Automotive Specialists,Body Shop Repairs,Custom Services
Rim, Tires & Repair!
- Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Wheels
Rim Repair shop took on a job to repair small crack on the Alloy Rim (slow leaking tire) promising positive results. They gave me a receipt with a 30 day warranty. After coming home the tire was flat the next morning. (they put the tire inside out the first time around). Called the shop right away, went back, tire was re-applied, yet still leaking on arrival home. At this point slow leak transformed into 'fast' Went to Tire Plus they found a leak where repairs were attempted. Took it b...view moreack to The Rim Shop...same story. At Costco Tire center, I have a written statement: "Wheel is leaking from attempted repair to crack in bead area..." I went back to the Rim Place and was confronted by an owner acting aggressive and intimidating... I am talking calmly and politely and "Mike" just blowing off steam on me for un-called for reason, and refusing any kind of service, refund or plain proper costumer service, Just pure unprofessionalism. Repair costs are only $110, but the shop rude response shocked me, plus I have to spend 400$ more for a new rim, as no one will touch the old one now.view less
I took my 2011 Ram Dually on Semi rims to him because the rear aluminium rim was bent from hitting a curb and could not be balanced out.
Nobody else wanted to try to fix it.
He demounted the tire, and used a torch and a dial indicator and kept working the rim until it was true.
My husband took a broken rim from my car there this week. Because their tire machine is broken they used vice grips to hold onto my rim in order to get the tire back on after the repair. There are now huge compression marks from the grips on my rim in two places and they refuse to do anything to make it right. I will never take another thing to this shop, nor will I recommend them to anyone.