Pebble Creek Golf ClubAdd to mybook
Champion Bermuda Greens, Celebration Tees, Carts with GPS and $1M Upgrade. Tampa's favorite since 1967, best value & layout. Serene setting, shady oaks & water on 16 holes; Irish Bar & Billiard Room.
- General Info:
Pebble Creek offers a great value daily fee (semi-private) golf course. It also offers memberships that are typically half the cost of other private clubs. Renovations completed in 2007 has the same greak layout of the golf course but has brand new Champion Greens and Celebration tees. Their greens are the very best in the county and all the sand bunkers have been replaced. Pebble Creek built a new Banquet and meeting facility that accomodates up to 250. The new banquet room and a 1200 square foot veranda overlook the golf course, perfect for a weddings, corporate meetings, birthdays and other special events. Mulligans Irish Pub at Pebble Creek is open as well as an authentic neighborhood Irish Pub and Family Sports Bar open daily._
Semi-Private 18 holes, New Champion Bermuda Greens, New Celebration Tees, New Carts with free GPS and new owners. Experience the $1 Million Improvements of majestic, locally-owned Pebble Creek. Spacious and serene in a preserve-like setting surrounded by huge moss-draped oak trees. Water comes into play on 16 of the holes, so beware of alligators, sandhill cranes and other abundant wildlife. For golfers of all levels, you will find Pebble Creek challenging, yet enjoyable. Impressive 11,000 sq ft Georgian style Clubhouse completely renovated in 2006. Elegant Golf Course Setting. New Banquet Room with large picture windows on three sides and stunning Golf Course Views. French Doors open to an outdoor 1,200 sq ft Dining Veranda overlooking a Lovely Oak-Shaded Courtyard. Private Meeting Room (capacity 50), Banquet Room (capacity 125), Outdoor Veranda (capacity 50), Shaded Courtyard (capacity 150+). Billiard Room, Irish Bar.
- Cobra / Callaway / Nike, Nicklaus / Footjoy, Taylor Made / Wilson, Titleist / Pinnacle / Ping
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Conveniently located in New Tampa, 3 miles off I-75 NE of USF/Tampa Palms area.
- Pebble Creek offers new event facilities overlooking the golf course to accommodate your wedding, meeting, party, birthday or other special event. A brand new 2,000 square foot Banquet Room was completed in 2006. It has huge glass picture windows on two sides overlooking the golf course and glass doors on the third side leading out to a new 1,200 square foot covered veranda and a beautiful lighted courtyard with huge grandfather oaks. Seating is available for up to 250 guests. A smaller Meeting Room is also available for up to 50 guests. Larger groups may be accommodated using the courtyard.
Wentworth Golf Club & Mulligans Irish Pub 2990 Wentworth Way, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688 727.942.4760 www.wentworthgolfclub.org
Crescent Oaks Country Club 3300 Crescent Oaks Blvd, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688 727.937.4653 www.crescentoaksgolf.com
- Irish Restaurants, Golf Courses, Golf Instruction, Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
Had not played this course in many years, so I tried their $19 after 2pm special. This is the best value I've seen in the area. The course is well maintained. Nice layout. I liked the free GPS, carts new. Also enjoyed the Irish Pub after the round. You can't go wrong with Pebble Creek.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Pebble Creek's staff will make the day of golf satisfying. I have become accustomed to rudeness at many golf courses in the area, but Pebble Creek will remind you how players should be treated. The course was challenging and in great shape. Pebble Creek is great for the money.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Just took my group to play this course and what an improvement. Everyone in the group was impressed. The fairways were beautiful, the greens were great (stay below the hole), and the new bunkers were fantastic. Nice Pub and very friendly employees.;Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Nice to see a course in such good shape. The greens were wonderful. And, looks like new sand bunkers. The layout was really enjoyable, staff great. Course is in better shape than most private courses I've played. At $29, it was a really good value, too.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch