I love some of the features of this place and hate some of them. The good thing was the food is so tasty and awesome specially the desert menu. The decoration was nice. But the bad thing was that the staff were not treat us professionally. They were not taken care of us as we expected. Also some of the tables and chairs were not arranged properly. All over it was an average place to have some food and Wine.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
Introducing Olive Garden’s ALL NEW FlavorFilled Pastas, featuring raviolis so nice, we filled them twice.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Introducing Olive Garden’s ALL NEW FlavorFilled Pastas, featuring raviolis so nice, we filled them twice. Like our incredibly indulgent Lobster Ravioli, bursting with lobster and cheese, tossed in a creamy lobster alfredo sauce and topped with jumbo shrimp. Or our Chicken Marsala Ravioli, a new take on an old Italian favorite, twice-filled with roasted chicken and Italian cheeses and served in a delicious Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms and tomatoes. Plus, two dishes you know and love, Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni and Smoked Mozzarella Manicotti. And as always, it all comes with unlimited salad and breadsticks. Or treat yourself to our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- Northeast Tampa
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private