Add to mybook
For over 35 Years, a Practical Hands-On Approach to Career Education
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Please call the campuses for hours.
- General Info:
- For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience. At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Business Computer Graphics Criminal Justice Graphic Design Job Placement Assistance Medical Programs Nursing Psychology
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex, check
- Town N County Alliance
- Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Colleges & Universities, Schools, Educational Services
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes