Ferguson Heating & CoolingAdd to mybook
A leading HVAC supply house in the nation.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked as the largest plumbing wholesaler in North America. Ferguson is also the industry's second largest distributor of pipes, valves and fittings, waterworks, and heating and cooling equipment in North America. In 1953, Ferguson was founded with $150,000 starting capital and two locations. The next five decades saw phenomenal growth, with the company doubling in size every five years. In 1982, Wolseley plc, based in the United Kingdom, acquired Ferguson, supplying the financial strength for Ferguson's rapid growth and aggressive expansion into the industrial, heating and cooling (HVAC) and waterworks markets. It's Ferguson's associates who make the difference. Ferguson employs approximately 16,500 associates. Through our industry-leading recruiting program, we aggressively pursue the best and brightest college and university graduates from across the country. Our branch managers also recruit candidates on the local level to ensure that our sales associates can identify the needs of our local customers. Ferguson services customers coast-to-coast, with a distribution network spanning approximately 1,350 service centers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and Mexico. Our company has a unique culture and a tradition of supporting civic, cultural, educational and environmental activities.
- Ferguson is a leading HVAC supply house in the nation, a position we've achieved after only 13 years in the industry. Our advanced distribution network and best-in-class technology gives us the strategic advantage for providing a uniformly high level of service across a broad geography. Ferguson HVAC has 155 locations in 26 states and has exclusive territorial arrangements with many of the top manufacturers of quality residential/commercial heating and cooling equipment, including American Standard, Goodman, Bryant/Payne, Day & Night, Rheem, Ruud, Trane & York. See our product selection for a listing of the major parts, accessories and supply lines we carry. We hire the most knowledgeable professionals in the field and keep them sharp with ongoing training designed to increase HVAC product knowledge. Air Distribution, Sheet Metal & Supplies Compounds, Chemicals, Tape & Adhesives Controls, Sensors & Zoning Equipment Fans & Ventilation Grilles, Registers & Diffusers HVAC Repair Parts Hydronic Supplies & Controls Hydronics & Water Equipment Indoor Air Quality Installation Supplies Insulation Products Pumps Sheet Metal Machinery Tools & Service Equipment
- • Trane • Metal*Aire • S&P • MasterCool • Fujitsu • activTek • Air Products • Air-Care • Airflow • Aspen Snow-Cool • General Electric
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Serving your local area.
- English, Spanish
- Water Heaters, Heating Equipment & Systems-Wholesale, Plumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers