- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- For more than 60 years, Ferguson has earned a strong reputation among contractors, builders and plumbers across the country. We are the largest distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and PVF in the U.S., and a major supplier of HVAC, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson understands the challenges that contractors face. Our knowledgeable people, on-time delivery and commitment to our customers are just a few of the capabilities that set us apart, and keep you on schedule. Whether your project consists of construction on a commercial building, institutional facility or repair and remodel, we offer quick access to product. We don't just take orders. Our expertise allows us to evaluate your specific project or job to ensure that you always get: • The right product for your application • The industry's highest fill rates on stock items • Short lead times on non-stock products • Access to hard to find products based on our buying power and sourcing expertise • On-time delivery to keep your project on track With 1,400 locations nationwide, contractors always have access to our vast distribution network. Depending on the size and scope of your project, we will even bring Ferguson to you with our onsite trailer stocked with the products you need to get the job done. We carry all the best and most-recognized brands, cutting edge technology & inventory management solutions, and much more. To find a Ferguson location near you, visit www.ferguson.com/locations-finder.
- Although Ferguson is recognized in the industry as a leading distributor of plumbing supplies and pipes, valves, and fittings (PVF), and one of the leading distributors of heating and cooling equipment (HVAC), the company is also focused on a number of specialty businesses - all grounded in a strong tradition of providing the highest quality service to customers. From supplying to the global nuclear power industry to providing the highest quality fire-protection products to providing geosynthetic products to the mining industry, Ferguson has your needs covered. Through their Special Services diversification, Ferguson can also provide total solutions for high density polyethylene (HDPE) projects, as well as assembly and testing of new valves and in-house repair through their process services. Ferguson is dedicated to growing their business by offering products and services to help you reach your goals Distributor of: • Distributor of plumbing supplies, pipe, valves and fittings (PVF) • Heating and cooling equipment (HVAC/R) • Waterworks • Mechanical and industrial • Fireplaces and appliances • Kitchen, bath and lighting • Tools and safety equipment • Fire protection products
- • PROFLO® • Mirabelle® • RAPTOR® • FNW Valve® • PROSELECT® • Monogram Brass®
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Serving your local area.
- English, Spanish
- Bath Equipment & Supplies, Plumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Water Heaters, Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories, Tools, Heating Equipment & Systems-Wholesale, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Valves
This joke of a supply house has the worst inventory in Tampa Bay. If you're looking to pay high prices for the few private label items they have in stock, then this is the place for you. If you're looking for quality name brand items at a fair price, then I suggest you look elsewhere.
As a contractor, it's important to be able to get in and out of a supply house in a timely manner with the items you need. During my last visit, these clowns took 52 minutes to pull 7 items for me. To make matters worse, the billing on my invoice was incorrect and when I got out on the jobsite, the private label toilet was defective!