- General Info:
- We know you only want to learn what you need. And you want to learn it fast. We get that. Here are 10 ways Everest prepares students for real-world success: 1. Hands-On Training: You'll learn by doing, using professional techniques and tools. 2. Small Work Teams: You'll get personal, one-on-one training to make sure you understand each skill. 3. Flexible Class Scheduling: Day and evening classes let you work full time. Programs and schedules vary by campus. 4. Experienced Professionals: Your classes are led by instructors with real-world experience. They'll give you the inside knowledge to help you be successful in your career. 5. Student Finance Planners: We'll help you identify ways to make school more affordable. 6. Modern Equipment: You'll get trained on the kind of tools and equipment that professionals use. 7. Career Services Assistance: Our full-time placement staff is dedicated to helping you put together winning resumes, getting ready for interviews and finding full-time employment opportunities. 8. Timely Program Offerings: You'll get trained in programs that are designed to prepare you for employment in careers that are hiring now. 9. Learning Centers: You can get extra help from instructors to help you keep up or to get on the fast track. 10. Online Courses: For your convenience, we offer several courses online. Check individual campuses for details. Not all programs are available online or in all states.
- Extra Phones:
Campus Phone: (813) 879-6000
Fax: (813) 871-2483
Call Everest College Today: (800) 713-3607
- At Everest, we're all about diversity. With programs as wide ranging as Health Care, Business Administration, Information Technology and Trade Skills, Everest has a career training path for you. Everest has campuses located across the United States. Each school offers students an opportunity to earn their diploma and/or degree in a variety of popular career fields--like medical assistant, massage therapy, business administration and much more. Students may also earn their degree completely online. Everest offers students online Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees through Everest University. Visit our website to find a program in your area. Programs vary by campus.
- Everest College, Everest Institute, Everest University Online and WyoTech
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex
- Accreditation for Everest College varies by country, state and region. Everest College campuses are nationally accredited.* Approved for the training of veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code. Authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. *Copies of accreditation, approval and membership documentation are available for inspection at the campus. Please contact the campus president to review this material.
- Colleges & Universities, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Schools