Air Masters Of Tampa Bay Inc
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Over 100 years ago, Trane made the decision to stand out from the crowd. To build a comfort system like no other, using uncompromising quality, innovation and reliability. Today their legacy is found in everything Trane makes, from our premium materials to industry leading technology to extensive product testing under the harshest conditions. No detail is overlooked in our quest for a system that lasts longer and does more. That's why Trane is a trusted name in keeping families comfortable. When you choose Trane, you're making a choice for a heating and cooling system manufactured by one of the nation's leading specialists in the most reliable home comfort. Independent Trane dealers value reliability as much as we do. Your independent Trane dealer knows their reputation is made at every sale, and with every installation. Therefore they are as personally invested in your comfort as you are, and take great pride in creating your perfect indoor environment. Trane dealers are some of the most highly-trained in the business, with advanced technical skills to optimize every installation and solve any issue. They have an extensive understanding of the movement and conditioning of air, and the expertise to create a perfectly balanced, ultra-efficient system for every home. So when you buy a Trane, you're getting a commitment from us to you. A commitment to service year after year, a commitment based on more than 100 years of heating and cooling expertise. It's hard to stop a Trane.
- Sales; Service; Air conditioning; furnaces; heat pumps; air handlers; heating and cooling; split systems; central air; indoor coils; heating units; cooling units; humidifiers; thermostats; energy recovery ventilators; geothermal; comfort systems; install; service; cleaning; repair; air quality; air cleaning; air purifying; energy consumption; energy conservation; energy saver; energy efficiency; comfort and efficiency; gas; electric; temperature control; climate control; advanced controls; zoning; oil; heat; dual fuel; hybrid; air; filter; CleanEffects™; pollen; filtered air; allergens; air filtration; humidity; perfect fit; whole house air filtration system; variable speed furnace; high efficiency; packaged units; all-in-one; communicating systems; all aluminum; moisture control; digital thermostat; programmable; financing; credit terms; limited warranty; extended warranty; energy tax credit; comfort specialist; NATE certified; dealer; local; sales and service; contractors; air conditioning equipment; heating equipment; furnace equipment; furnace sales; furnace cleaning; air conditioning dealers; air conditioning suppliers; air conditioner service; air conditioner repair; heaters; installation; high efficiency systems; HVAC; connected home solutions; reliable and durable energy efficient systems
- Trane; XLi Comfort Systems; ComfortLink II Control; Nexia ™ Home intelligence; CleanEffects™ Air Filtration system; EarthWise™ Geothermal; XC and XV Furnaces; Hyperion ™ Air Handlers.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa, financing available, debit
On the corner of North Florida Ave and Louisiana just south of Hillsborough Ave.
- Seminole Heights, Northeast Tampa, Old Seminole Heights
- 24 Hour Service
- Financing Available
- Energy Saving Agreement Plans
- Priority Service for Energy Saving Agreement Customers
- A/C & Duct Design
- Certified Technicians MBE Certification
- English, Spanish
Comfort Specialist™ Dealer
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Ventilating Contractors, Refrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial, Professional Engineers, Air Quality-Indoor, Cleaning Contractors, Heating Equipment & Systems, Building Contractors, Duct & Duct Fittings, Air Cleaning & Purifying Equipment, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Mechanical Contractors, General Contractors, Ice Machines-Repair & Service, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Duct Cleaning, Heat Pumps, Construction Engineers, Air Duct Cleaning, Refrigerating Equipment-Commercial & Industrial-Servicing, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Small Appliances, House Cleaning, Industrial Equipment Repair, Furnaces-Heating, Geothermal Heating & Cooling Contractors
- Other Information:
Parking: Self, On Site
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Excellent. I live in a condominium and doing any format of construction or installation more difficult than usual. The job was finished according to budget and the employees were friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Finishing the job was one time, but how it is finished puts you in a different category. That's why I am giving 5 stars and that's why I would recommend Air Masters to others.
Just a note to say many thanks for being such an great company. I am impressed with the professionalism and demeanor that Air Masters has shown, We have a had a number of issues with our a/c, but the techs were able to get the system working correctly. Thank You for helping me with my a/c.
I had them come out to my home that I recently purchased. The air condtioing system stopped working about a month into is living in the home. Matt Larson came out to give us am estimate to replave the system. He was wonderful. The install went smooth and the office staff and the installers were wonderful.
All I can say is WOW. Linda was unbelievable. I had 4 people out giving me estimates prior. I learned more from her than I learned from the 4 prior people combined. She was there to start the installers off, she was there mid-day to check on them, and she came back out a few days after to check the completion. Thank you for a job very well done.
All I can say is WOW! Linda really knows her stuff. My husband was shocked at her knowledge. She was there at the start of the install, she came back after the install with our warranty documents. She found a minor problem that she sent the installers back out to fix. Then came and checked the fix. I consider this start to finish service. If you call Air Masters, ask for Linda, she will take care of you %100.
Please convey my compliments to your staff. I had the pleasure of working with Matt Larson who showed great professionalism and amazing knowledge regarding air conditioning and heating. He was very respectful of me and my home and kept me informed on everything that was going on. I would also like to recognize the rest of your staff that worked with my son while I was on vacation. You all exceeded my expectations during the install of the new zone system and rehanging of my existing air handler. The great customer service and work ethic of your employees was noticed by both me and my son. I appreciate the hard work and going the extra mile; it made the experience pleasant, positive and stress-free. It is not often I meet such good and genuine people. I just had to take a moment to thank such great employees. I will recommend your company without hesitation to anyone I know that has air conditioning/heating problems.
We appreciate your feedback, your kind words for Matt Larson, and your business. Our goal is to provide exceptional service on every call.
My husband and I had Air Masters of Tampa Bay install a new unit at our home. The comfort advisor Matt Larson was polite and knowledgeable. The installers were amazing. They were courteous and respectful. They kept my home clean during the install. We are loving and enjoying our new Trane ac unit. - Wanda A.