I am always pleased. Cynthia is the sole owner and dedicated to her business. She offers her expertise and knowledge on sewing, machine embroidery, quilting, fashion, and more to anyone who asks. Bring in your project and she will advise or recommend. It's a small shop where the emphasis is on personalized service. I always leave a better sewer, having learned some new technique or idea to try. She loves show and tel... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Cynthia's Fine Fabrics & Notions IncAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
Welcome to Cynthia’s Fine Fabrics! Cynthia comes to you with twenty years of sewing experience. She has been a Family and Consumer Service teacher for 12 years. Past retail experience includes Maggie’s Fabrics in Boca Raton, Fl, and Clotilde, Inc formerly of Fort Lauderdale, Fl. She currently holds a masters degree in Home Economics Education and has been certified by the Home Sewing Association and Palmer Pletsch to teach their many sewing courses. With the love, support and assistance of her husband Stan, she will provide you with the resources needed to merge your creativity with fashion.
Cynthia's Fine Fabrics offers Pfaff and Baby Lock sewing machines, sergers, and embroidery machines.
- Service all makes and models of sewing, serging, and embroidery machines.
- Sewing furniture from Koala & Horn
- Embroidery supplies & software
- Classes and clubs
- Scissor sharpening
- Buttons, Trims, Patterns, Books, Notions
- FINE FABRICS: Silks, Linens, Cottons, Wools, Bridal, Fashion, quilting, Home Decorating, Heirloom, & Smocking
- BABY LOCK, JENNY HASKINS, KOALA, KWIK SEW PATTERNS, METTLER, RA, SOUTH FLORIDAS ONLY AUTHORIZED PFAFF DEALER, YLI
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, financing available, master card, visa
- Free WIFI
- Trade-in Trade-up Program
- Unlimited Owners Classes
- Creative Embroidery Classes
- Creative Computing
- Software Owners Class
- Household Sewing Machines, Fabric Shops, Sewing Machines-Service & Repair, Small Appliances, Sharpening Service, Hardware Stores, Industrial Sewing Machines, Quilting Machines, Small Appliance Repair, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Tailoring Supplies & Trims, Embroidering Machines