Swain Pools and Spas
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Tallahassee swimming pools and spas offering custom pool & spa sales and service including cleaning and maintenance, pool resurfacing, vinyl liner replacement, leak detection, replacement parts and warranty repairs
- Advanced Leak Detection, Pumps, Filters, Auto Cleaners, Vinyl Liners Replacements, Pool & Spa Weekly Service, Spas, Waterfalls, Experienced in all types of Pools & Spas, Commercial & Residential, Pool tables and Poker tables
- Caldera Spas, Freeflow Spas, Highlife Collection, Hot Spot Spas, HotSprings Portable Spas, Limelight Collection
- Payment method:
- mastercard, master card, check, debit, discover, visa
- Located on Tharpe St Between High Rd and Old Bainbridge Across from Forest Heights Baptist Church
- Griffin Hgts
- Service & Repair,Installation,All Major Credit Cards Accepted,Licensed,Insured,Swimming Pool Designs,Swimming Pools,Pool Equipment Repairs,Pool Renovations,Pool Service and Sales,Locally Owned & Operated,Maintenance & Service Contracts
- Spas & Hot Tubs, Spas & Hot Tubs-Repair & Service, Swimming Pool Dealers, Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies, Swimming Pool Repair & Service
- Other Information:
My hot tub needed to be moved less than one quarter mile to my new home. These boneheads proceeded to drive all over Tallahassee to another job with my hot tub in tow. So instead "of 30 minutes work they wanted to charge me for the time they went to do another job. I wouldn't trust them to work on my dogs water bowl. I had to give them a single star because the system will not allow you to give them none.
After Rec Warehouse closed, Swain Pools certainly did help me. They tested my water and have provided me chemicals to maintain my spa. They also specially ordered my fiilter. They have a lot of the components for a HotSprings spa and are also the service center.
This company renovated my pool. They replaced my equipment. They were the one stop shop. Everything I needed done regarding my pool, they took care of. Investing in my backyard in this economy was questionnable to me at first but after meeting with Mr. Swain, he put me at ease. The job has been completed and I could not be happier, no remorse whatsoever.
If I told my best friend about this place I would say RUN! With all the homeowners Jeff Swain has tried to sue and with all the homeowners who have sued him combined with other reviews where people have complained about Swain trying to foreclose on their home for no reason other than objecting to his demands to be paid an outrageious amount of $ when the hot tub he "fixed" still does not work! Yes, I would absolutely tell my worst enemy, much less my best friend to run from Swain Pools and do not look back!
Stay away from these guys! They will rip you off, sabotage your equipment and charge you to fix it, and kill you with cost overruns and add-ons. I fired them 2 years ago and I'm still discovering things they screwed up with my pool and spa!
There's a lot of things my wife and I could say about the good things about this company but it would be blah blah blah! We're firm believers that if you find good people the rest will take care of itself. That is exactly the case with Swain Pools And Spas - good people! Enough said!!!!!!!!!