New Leaf Market & Deli
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- New Leaf Market, a cooperatively owned business, has been serving the Tallahassee community since 1974.
- As the largest natural foods cooperative in North Florida and South Georgia, New Leaf Market is proud to offer an abundance of organic and local produce, natural groceries, organic wine and beer, all natural meat & seafood, supplements & vitamins.
- fresh, now
- Payment method:
- master card, check, diners club, cash, amex, debit, discover, visa
- On the corner of Apalachee Parkway and Magnolia Drive.
- Juice,Vegetarian Menu,Food / Beverage,Hot Meals,Brunches
New Leaf Market Co-op & Deli
- Bakeries, Restaurants, Health Food Restaurants, Fruit & Vegetable Markets, Herbs, Vitamins & Food Supplements, Grocery Stores, Liquor Stores, Health & Diet Food Products, Health & Wellness Products, Grocers-Specialty Foods, Natural Foods, Bagels, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Deli, Japanese, Asian, American, Sandwiches, Bagels, Sushi, Healthy, Vegetarian, Pan Asian, Salads, Omelets
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average