Magnolia Chiropractic Clinic
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Headaches? Neck pain? Back pain? Numbness in the arms and legs? If you are suffering from these acute or chronic ailments and are considering surgery, try the alternative pain relief methods at Magnolia Chiropractic Clinic. Our doctor will provide the treatment you need without the use of drugs and complicated operations. 2 Doctors on staff.: Dr. Raymond Verrier. Our methods of treatment include: Manual manipulation_Arthrostim Activator method_Cox technique (flexion/distraction) Mechanical traction Extremity adjustments Cold Laser Graston technique (FAST) tools. Kinesio Taping Toggle technique Physiological therapeutics Thompson technique Carpal tunnel treatments Massage by Percussion Diversified techniques Hot/cold therapy Nutritional consultation/weight management Pin and Stretch technique. Ultrasound Core exercises CHP co-pay call Angela, Susan, or Caitlin.. For over 28 years, patients from all over Tallahassee have been referred to Magnolia for their chiropractic needs. Whether you've suffered a slip and fall injury or have lived through discomfort for years, our team will assist you back on the road to a better quality of life. Our techniques are natural so there are no harmful drug interactions.Most insurance is accepted and worker compensation patients are always welcome. We also treat patients with Medicare and auto insurance for auto related accidents or workers compensation.. Start living with your body on your own terms with the strong gentle hands of Magnolia Chiropractic Clinic.Did you know, if you are in an auto accident you must contact us within 14 days to receive all of your benefits?Our staff is friendly and eager to be of assistance.Call Magnolia Chiropractic today to schedule an appointment.
- AccreditedAdjustmentsArthritisBack PainBank ChecksCarpal TunnelCertifiedDiseasesFibromyalgiaHeadHeadachesInjuriesKnees and LegsLocally OwnedLower BackMassageMigrainesNeckNeck PainNumbnessPain Management InformationSciaticaScoliosisShouldersSports InjuriesUpper BackWork InjuriesSupplements
- Payment method:
- travelers checks, all major credit cards, cash, check, debit, insurance
- Across the street from TMH/Hospital
- Lafayette Park
- French, Spanish, Tagalog
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy Clinics, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Pain Management, Reducing & Weight Control, Clinics
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Specialties: Accidents & Injuries
I have worked with computers most of my life. Now retired it's more jig saws, drills and chain saws. I now have time to do all the things I've wanted to for years but only because of Dr. Verrier and his staff. I had developed wrist, arm and neck pain along with back pain from sitting to much at work and then over doing once I retired. I was diagnosed and a treatment program of extremity adjusting, spinal manipulation, traction, electrical stimulation, laser, pin and stretch, core exercise and supplements has put me back into shape. Dr. Verrier and his staff have changed my life.
Dr. Verriers' staff is as pleasant as they come. The Doctor is very well trained and what he can't address he seeks the consult of other physicians and specialists. I have seen him for 3 1/2 years for a series of problems. I refer to him at least a few times a week.JMJ, LAV.
I have treated with Dr.l Ray Verrier for many years. I have found him to be thorough in his examinations and quite professional in his treatments. If he can't help you after a few treatments he is willing to refer you for an MRI or to other professionals rather than to continue to treat you when he knows he can't help. To me, that is the mark of a true professional. My condition is life-long and I continue to return to him after trying physical theropy and muscle relaxants. I have the utmost confidence in his opinion and know he will treat me and offer relief when traditional medicine can't. Thank you Dr. Verrier.
Dr. Raymond Verrier is very quick in finding root of problems related to my body pain. I have been treated with Dr. Verrier for over 3 years and he is very effective. When I couldn't walk because of the lower back pain just from doing work at home he brought me a life again and I am back to normal work. For a long period of time I was getting migrane often and I addressed the problem to Dr. Verrier and he did the proper examinations to treat me and I do not suffer any longer from the painful migrane. I recommend Dr. Verrier to all of the people I meet with chiropractic needs. If you would like more info, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. JMJ, LA.