KinderSchoolAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The KinderSchool Program operates for both children and their families. Each person is recognized as a unique personality and is therefore of the utmost importance.
Our environment provides love, acceptance, security, trust, respect, safety and guidance. The positive learning atmosphere promotes educational, emotional and physical growth and development.
KinderSchool's goals are:
- To provide a safe, healthy, happy environment for children.
- To recognize the uniqueness of each child and to provide for individual differences or strengths and weaknesses within our total curriculum.
- To provide each child with adequate stimulation for physical, mental, social and emotional growth. Our programs are led by competent teachers and have a balanced curriculum that seeks to develop the total child.
- Payment method:
- check, cash
- Child Care, Preschools & Kindergarten, Schools, Nursery Schools