- More Info:
- For over 30 years Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience. Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in health care, business, criminal justice, legal studies, technology, culinary arts, and education. Associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs are offered on campus and online.+ Students take one course at a time for four weeks before moving on to the next, eliminating the need to juggle multiple assignments and exams. Keiser University has campuses throughout the state and online. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with additional campuses located in Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Kendall, Lakeland, Melbourne, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. +Program selection varies by location
- Keiser University offers: Associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees+ Career focused degrees in professions that are in demand. Student - centered learning community. Small classes and an emphasis on individualized attention. One class at a time scheduling. Students take one class for four weeks before moving on to the next. Hands-on learning experience. Day, evening, and online classes. Many programs can be completed 100% online. Job placement assistance. Financial aid for those who qualify. +Keiser University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097: 404-679-4501) to award associate, bachelor's and master's degrees. Program selection varies by campus.
- Masters in Information Security MS in Education, Career College Administration offered online MS in Education, Leadership offered online MS in Education, Teaching and Learning offered online MS in Education, Allied Health Teaching and Leadership MS in Education, Online Teaching and Learning Graduate degrees, Bachelors degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, BA. MS in Psychology via web-based Bachelors Degrees in Criminal Justice, Elementary Education, Health Science, Health Services Administration, Health Information Management, Biomedical Sciences (via campus-based delivery) , Accounting Homeland Security, Information Technology Management, Interdisciplinary Studies, Legal Studies, Management Information Systems, Nursing Public Safety, Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology Associate Degrees - Computers & Technology Associate of Science Degree, Culinary Arts Associate of Science Degree, Business, Accounting Associate of Arts Degree, Golf Management Degree, Nursing and Allied Health Associate of Science Degree AS in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology BS in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology BS in Exercise Science Psychology, and Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology (in addition to the existing Golf concentration) to BS in Sport Management (degree completion program) offered via web-based delivery at COG, Exercise Science (campus-based) BS in Sport Management (Track 1 internship-based program) to be offered via hybrid delivery at Sarasota with one concentration: Sales, Media, and Technology. BS in Sport Management with concentrations in Golf, Psychology, and Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology (Track 2 Course-Based) online AS in Graphic Arts and Design
- At Keiser University, you receive your education one class at a time. Keiser University offers day, evening, or online classes to accommodate your schedule. You will benefit from small class sizes. At Keiser University, you receive a hands-on learning experience. Keiser University is institutionally accredited and has program-specific accreditations. Keiser University offers degrees for careers. Keiser University delivers a career-focused curriculum evaluated by statewide employers. Keiser University is one of Florida's largest, independent career universities.
Keiser University has met the standards of accreditation by the following recognized accreditation commissions: Keiser University is licensed by means of accreditation by the Commission for Independent Education, Turlington Bldg, Suite 1414, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, toll-free number (888) 224-6684. Keiser University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Colleges & Universities, Educational Services, Schools, Business & Vocational Management Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Massage Schools