I have a sweet little guy who had a rough start in life. He is afraid of everything - especially grooming, but Beverly at Dapper Dogs has been so accommodating while working with him! She goes the extra mile to make him feel safe and loved. I especially like that I can stay while she works on him, and take him back home right away, instead of him being forced to sit in a kennel all day - waiting his turn to be groome... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Dapper Dogs Grooming StudioAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- If you've been getting your dog groomed at a big box, or watched your dog get whisked to the back by some vet tech, only to return and be unsure if that actually is the same dog you brought in, you might want to give Dapper Dogs a try. Dapper Dogs was born in 1987. After working in town for 14 years, I moved my studio to my home. Located just east of Chaires, it's a short and lovely drive from any part of town. Because of my professional training, I am able to give your dog the trim that you want rather than the trim someone can do. Your dog will come home with no mats, no bugs, and no worries. Dogs seem to be less afraid to come into a house than a huge store or clinic. (We all know what happens at the doctor's office.) Working only by appointment, I can tailor my time to your schedule. If you need to leave your dog all day, want to pick doggy up in a few hours, or prefer to wait on my Dapper couch, I can do that for you. The bottom line is that I love what I do, and I treat the dogs as though they were my own. Puppies and older dogs need more time. Dogs that have been mistreated or injured by another groomer, need more time. Now you may want your dog to look like they just won Westminster. I'll do my best. I'd like to look like Ann Margaret, so don't be surprised when you meet me that it's not even close. Many of my clients have been with me from the start. We're on our second and third generations of dogs together. References are available on request. Do us both a favor and call me. Thanks! I
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (850) 656-6069
- Complete grooming includes nail trim, ear cleaning, brush out, trim of choice, bath,hygiene express, dry fluff and finish trim. Bows or bandannas if desired.
- I don't sell retail.
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- From the south side of town coming out 27southto Chaire Croosroad is the fastest. From mid-town come out Mahan to Buck Lake Rd. From NE come east on I-10 exit to 209B. If you're way north come the back way around Roberts to Chaires to Buck Lake Rd..
- The studio is in my home which offers a comfortable setting. People can drop off and pick up according to their schedule, or wait with their dog if they like. I also offer selective pick up and delivery on Fridays. Each Friday services a different part of town ex: south side, midtown, I-10 and Thomasville Rd. areas
- Pet Grooming
Dapper Dogs owner, Beverly Graddy, groomed our Pekingnese, Harry and Mikayla, for 12 years. They LOVEd going to see Miss Beverly for their 'spa treatment' and ran right in to see her each time I dropped them off. Harry passed last year. And Mikayla's an old gal, now, who requires only nail trims. We went out to see beverly today for one such nail trim, and Mikayla was just as happy as ever to see her old friend, ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse