They handled my dad's cremation and we subsequently buried him at a national cemetery with military honors. Culley's was supposed to order the honors but they neglected to do it. Had the person with the cemetery not been on top of things, none would have been ordered. If you use them, don't assume they are on top of everything.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Culleys Meadowwood Funeral HomeAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
Open 24 Hours
- Culleys Meadowwood Funeral Home
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Commitment, caring, understanding and compassion are what defines Culley's MeadowWood Funeral Home. These are the qualities that have been a tradition with us since 1903. For more than a century, Culley's MeadowWood has earned an exceptional reputation by providing funeral, cemetery and cremation services in Tallahassee, Florida, and surrounding Leon County. All of our services are designed to help families through one of the most personal and challenging stages of their lives. We understand that losing a loved one is an emotional and difficult experience, and we are committed to helping you with compassionate, professional and personal service. We are proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of more than 1,600 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. When you choose a Dignity Memorial provider, you not only receive the compassionate care you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and memorial services. Dignity Memorial providers offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. As North America's premier provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa
- Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Crematories, Funeral Planning, Funeral Supplies & Services