Colon Walter DMD MSAdd to mybook
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE & RELAXED
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr. Colón was born in Manhattan, Kansas and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Dayton and his dental degree from the University of Kentucky. He completed two General Practice Residencies in Hospital Dentistry one at the University of Kentucky Medical Center and the second at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. This was followed with an Internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Vanderbilt before returning to the University of Kentucky for his specialty in Periodontics. While completing his training in periodontics he served as chief resident of the post-graduate periodontology program. Dr. Colón is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology where he has served on the Clinical Practice Committee from 2005 until present and is chair for the 2012 – 2013 year. Dr. Colón is a member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology. He is also a member of the Florida Academy of Periodontology, Southern Academy of Periodontology, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, and the Northwest District Dental Association which he is president for the 2012 – 2013 year. Locally, he is a member of the Leon County Dental Society where he served as president for 2006 – 2007. Dr. Colón has been practicing dentistry since 1991. He has both private practice and academic experience, including serving as Director of the General Practice Residency Program at Vanderbilt University. After completing his Certificate in Periodontics Dr. Colón joined Periodontal Associates of North Florida by associating with Dr. Robert A. Zakarin. Dr. Colón is an active member of the Tallahassee Capital Rotary Club and enjoys tennis, photography and traveling. He is fluent in Spanish. Dr. Colón is married to Marybeth. They have one son.
- Our practice emphasis is in the conservative treatment of gum diseases, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, and dental implants that can replace single, multiple or all missing teeth. We also diagnose and treat oral pathology.
- Payment method:
- insurance, discover, visa, mastercard, amex, all major credit cards
- Periodontal Therapy,Implant Dentistry,Emergency Service,Periodontal Therapy,Implant Dentistry,Emergency Service,Periodontal Therapy,Emergency Service
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Dentists, Periodontists, Implant Dentistry, Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Clinics